Chapter 3

I had spent a while worrying about my results. I should have taken the entrance exam. I mean my quirk... It's well yeah.

(y/n) Tsukauchi Yagi or short (y/n) Tsuagi pronounced Sue-ah-key.
Quirk 1: Satans Flames. Bright blue frames which burn at extreme temperatures and can be controlled through weapons of binding (will explain l8r). These flames are less dense than red flames and can be controlled easily and are hard to put out.
Quirk 2: Super Increase. His mother's quirk allows him to increase his speed and strength by 10x. This allows him to crush those robots with an u sheathed weapon and by swing it hard enough create wind blades.

As i played with the fire in my hand I made 2 figures dance together before my dad flung the door open making me jump and set fire to my bed as we quickly put it out and he held me an envelope as I looked at Nao dad.

I flipped it seeing the UA wax seal on the back. As I ripped it open it skipped formalities as it showed Villain score 83.

Me: But I got 94.
Dad: Your probably asking why it's been deduced! Your wind blades almost harmed fellow students and as a result so we deduced points for not observing surroundings.
However you also got 32 hero points! For catching izuku after urarakas save and uraraka when she became ill. Furthermore for trying and attempting to save miss Lin after she was crushed. You are on the hero course! PLUS ULTRA SON!

As the chart showed I was no1 above a boy named katsuki bakugou. I came 1st?!

As dad high five me it clicked.

Me: WAIT. That katsuki came 2nd!?im sure I dislodged his arm. A blonde angry pomeranian.

Dad started to laugh as I sighed.

A few weeks passed as I got ready for today.

As i grabbed my bag with all the required stuff, plus my katana on my back, pepper spray, and a few other tools to fend people off

As i grabbed my bag with all the required stuff, plus my katana on my back, pepper spray, and a few other tools to fend people off. As I went into school with dad everyone began staring as we casually talked and people began listening.

AM: So it's horror films tonight. Anything you wanna watch?
Me: Conjuring?

I have watched hundreds of horror films. This is the only one that shit me up. I also watched it 2-3am so that didn't help.

AM: Anything else. Nao didn't sleep for days.

As we kept talking he finally led me to 1-A as he went to the staff room and I entered seeing the girl from the entrance exams.

G1: ITS YOU! I'M MINA ASHIDO!

I shaked a little as she approached and suddenly felt and arm on my shoulder. Someone got in my bubble! I grabbed their wrist flung them over me smashing them into the floor as I held my knee dangerously close to their throat.