Chapter 9: Movie Night II

"Welcome! I almost thought you wouldn't show.." Yaoyorozu pulled me in and on the couch next to her, everyone was already there and chatting amongst themselves
"Kirishima is over there, Kaminari and Mineta saved a seat for you!" She winked at me and I looked over at Kirishima, he gave me a nervous smile and I bit my bottom lip.

"Actually I think I'll sit with you guys, that okay?" She smiled

"Yes!" I sat next to Ochako who was talking to Midoriya, who stopped to greet me happily

"Hey, Hayato! It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever haha" he rubbed the back of his head and smiled, I nodded

"Yeah, seems like it" I forced a smile and the movie started. Kirishima stared at me through most of the movie, making me feel unbelievably uncomfortable. I got up to go get a drink and passed Kaminari on the way, I accidentally bumped him and he flinched away with a small gasp. I frowned

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump you-are you alright?" He looked at me with fear in his eyes and slowly backed away from me, I closed my mouth clenching my jaw. Kirishima told him.

"Just.. just get away from me alright?" Kaminari spat and quickly moved around me and rushed back into the movie room, Dammit! I put my hands on my face, who else did he tell? Was everyone afraid of me now?! My chest clinched and i felt a tinge in my heart, one I hadn't felt since I put those girls in the hospital in middle school. Everybody isolated me, treated me like I was some dangerous monster. My chest grew heavy and it got harder to breath, the walls began closing in around me. I need to get the hell out of here.

I walked back in and past everyone to grab my shoes, I felt Kirishima looking at me as I slipped my shoes on

"Emiko-"

"Don't you fucking dare!" I hissed at him, before leaving out the door and ignoring all of the people shouting my name. I closed the door behind me and began walking as fast as my legs would allow me

"Emiko please wait!" Kirishima. I took off running, then jumped up into the air when I felt him getting closer. I felt drops fall onto my shoulder as it started to rain, I glanced back and Kirishima watched me as I floated through the air. I landed on the ground once he was out of sight, the rain got heavier around me. Was I crying? Or was it just rain? My vision blurred slightly and my question was answered, I stopped walking.

"Why the hell am I crying. What the fuck!" I screamed loudly driving my fist through a nearby wooden fence, my emotions were spiraling out of control. The way Kaminari looked at me..what he said.. brought back memories that I absolutely never wanted to relive.

"Hayato, you fucking freak! I thought I told you to stay away from us" she shouted at me, my best friend stood behind her refusing to make eye contact with me. I begged her to talk to me, but the girl that I grew up with and hung out with everyday couldn't stand to even look at me.

"I just want to talk.." I flinched away shielding my eyes from the one coming bowl of food, which proved pointless as I ended up with rice and other sticky foods in my hair and on my clothes

"I said get lost, she doesn't want to talk to you anymore"

"Emiko, ... just get away from me"

I lowered myself to the ground as everything hit me at once, my head started pounding. I pulled out my contacts and threw them to the side. I tried breathing to calm myself down, the rain beat down on me not making my current mood any better.

"Why the hell are you sitting in the middle of the street dumbass?" I blinked a few times looking up, Katsuki stood over me wearing a black hoodie with his fists in his pocket.