siete

Alex was upset but also surprised, I would be too if I saw myself say those things like that.

A: listen, I know you're mad right now but you need to calm down because that was unacceptable and you know that!! you may be mad at me too but like you said, I'm the only one you have and even if we have our ups and downs, i'll still be with you through everything and be your best friend.

Y/n: thank you but you shouldn't let me finish my words!! I was about to slap her babe!! oops....

A: what did you just call me?

Y/n: nothing....

I just start running from him, I didn't want to tell him because he would get furious. He caught to me and picked me up, I got very nervous and he gripped my ass tighter because I was slipping from his shoulder.

He went upstairs to our room and threw me on the bed, I was backing up because he was crawling to me. Then when I hit the headboard, I knew I fucked up.

A: now, tell me what you said or else.

Y/n: Or else what, Daddy?

A: you wanna play that game, huh?

Y/n: maybe, maybe not.

A: hmmm i'll take that as an yes.

Hours later, Y'all did the dirty.

A: well...that was fun.

Y/n: To you.

A: whatever but ima take a shower.

Y/n: ok ima just clean the room.

A: ok

sorry that this is a short chapter and I haven't been posting, I'm doing online school and family kinda slipped back in, also my birthday was just 4 days ago so, sorry. I promise that i'll try to post, ily guys so much!!!