Ocho

y/n: k im do- EWWW Alex?? WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?

A: wdym? all I did was change, eat, clean, and do tiktoks?

y/n: did you fart? Hamid Alexander Guzman, its simple yes and no question. PLEASE answer for me I said with puppy eyes.

A: fine, I did. He said cracking up

y/n: ugh I hate you sometimes as I said while joining him

A: no you love me ;).

y/n: I disagree

Third Person POV~

you decided to go downstairs bc you were bored and you wanted to see if Alex actually did something like he said he was. Guess what.... he didn't do shit. So you went to go clean up HIS mess. Before you started, he fell down the stairs and started fake crying like that's gonna do something to make you help him. You laughed and started the process.

y/n: You real dumb you know that, right?

A: shut up.

y/n: make me!

A: ^says nothing^

y/n: that's what I thought, now help with this mess of yours stupid thot.

A: ugh but im hurt

y/n: bitch, you did that yourself so get up, brush off and HELP MEEEEEE!!!!! Before I jump you.

A: ok chilllll

2-3 Hours Later

A: im hungry

y/n: im not cooking for you, im tired asf from jumping you ok? Go to chick-fil-a and order your favorite.

A: good idea, im glad met you :)

y/n: shut up before I kick you out. I said sarcastically

A: ok ok fine ill be back in 10 tops

y/n: ight bet

As of that. you went live and the comments were a mix of emotions and assumptions.

user1: are you and Alex dating?

user5: are you bi bc this girl named maihua lee was talking ab how pretty and beautiful you are, wishing that you would notice her.

^y/nbxad: @ her so I can talk to her and yes I am.

user5: kk @maihualee

user3: are you and Alex dating? or just friends

user8: Alex + y/n?

user10: guys I think y/n and Alex are siblings well, step siblings. She said it before but we didn't hear her.

y/n: user10, thank you for understanding and hearing me correctly :)

user2: are you really bi?

user9: does Alex reply?

y/n: he does sometimes so yes

hater15: what does Alex even see in you?? You're ugly, fat and not talented at all.

y/n: ogey and? that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me but I think it's the other way around *uses the uno reverse card*

user1: she snapped

user8:^hater15 shut up and nobody asked for your opinion.

user3:^hater15 just leave bc nobody wants your opinion, and if you have something rude to say then keep it to yourself, thank you.

user5: anyways... did you contact maihua yet? just asking lol

y/n: yes I did and since i'm moving to north Carolina soon, she said that she has an apartment now. She wants me to move in with her and I said yeah, but she's gonna fly here first just to meet up, ask some questions like just in general, and then i'll let you guys know everything else tomorrow.

maihualee: hey cutie

y/n: omg hey I cant wait to see you!!!

user3: ok I ship you and maihua now

user5: what are you gonna do ab alex?

y/n: ima record it and then post it so that you guys can know he says, he'll probably gonna be ok w it bc he wants to live by himself

user5: ok

maihualee: since you have my number, do u want to ft later?

y/n: for sure, k guys im gonna end it here. Thank you guys so much for coming and come back tomorrow byeeee!!!

end of live

After you ended the live, you started to have this weird in your stomach just of thinking ab maihua but you're also starting to like your step brother..... Alex..... You decided to ft maihua and just talk to her bc why not. (the call will be in next chapter)

tbc..... ik this may be weird or a shocker or whateva but I wanted to twist it up a lil bit. this isn't ab maihua but in the end, ofc you're going to end up with Alex but have feelings for maihua, idk if some of you guys are straight, bi (like me), lesbian or any other ones. but I was also thinking that I should make an maihua story, what do you guys think? I think I should bc ima end this one early but not now bc its getting somewhere lol. k anyways ima post ether post tmr or the day after tmr byeeeee.