Back To school

(Rose's school outfit in the Media^)

Rose's POV
I walk around my room frantically trying to rush myself about the door to make it to the bus stop on time.

Check list:backpack, homework, books.
-What am I forgetting?- I look around the room to try to figure it out as I don't have
a phone or anything like that to be missing. I sit down and put on my knee high black boots that match my outfit that consists of a dark blue pair of high rise jeans and a red over the shoulder black body suit.

-That's it! My jacket!- I run to the closet and grab my jacket before running out of the room turning all of the lights off and out the door I went locking it behind me. Just in time for the bus.

On a normal day I miss the bus and have to walk over 2 in a half miles to the school but for some reason today wasn't like that it seemed to be going good; or so I had thought for that one moment. As soon as we reach the school I get off of the bus and make my way to my locker ignoring all of the conversations being had around me about their amazing spring break and how they wish it wouldn't have ended. I for one would much rather be here than at home. No matter how much I get bullied here it's so much better than my father.

I finally reach my locker and put in the combination. Doesn't open and again and again. So much for this being my day.
The bell rings telling us to get to our first hour. English with Mrs.Rose. She is the prettiest teacher I have ever met but she has her favorites and i for sure am not one of them.

-Passing-

As the day went on I had things thrown at me and my things all over the floor.

-Just a normal day-

-It will get better-

-I'll make it through this-

I tell my self these things every day but I don't believe a single word.

-Lunch-

I don't eat lunch. Or even go into the cafeteria for that matter it's just a disaster waiting to happen. I just have to make it through one more hour and I'll be okay.

As I hear the bell ring I sit still in the corridor not waiting to move not wanting to go to my class.

-I wonder if any one will notice I am gone-

I stay on the floor as there is no one left in the room just me and my thoughts until the bell rings signaling the beginning of class and I am still on the floor. As the hour goes on no one looks for me so I pick my things up and walk down the hall of get ready to board the bus as it pulls up. I get on it as he opens the door and sit in the very back waiting for school to be over.

I wake up to the bus moving. I guess I fell asleep. I look out the window and count the stops. At the 10th one it's finally my turn to get off of the bus and into my loving bed. I walk up to my house starting at my feet till I notice three black SUVs pull up into the drive way.
-What the hell did my dad do this time is all I thought before walking inside not wanting to be apart of it*