The Plan. pt1

(Dinner in the media^)

Rose's POV

I get done with the dishes and go up stairs to Antonio's room. I'm not sure if it's going to be my room too or if I will some day get my own room. But... it feels like its just his so... I trail off on my thoughts and eventually reach his room forgetting the way at first.

I open the door and go to the closet to change. Anastasia said that I need to distract Antonio tonight and keep him up here. Looking around through the dresses hanging up going through them all I find 2 that I really think would be good.

The first I grab is a black dress with a laced top that looks like it might come down to about mid thigh. The second one I grabbed is a navy blue short aline dress that is very simplistic.

I bring both of them out and lay them on the bed as the door opens behind me. I turn around to see Antonio walking in.

"And what might you be doing?" He looks behind me at the bed seeing the dresses I just laid out.

"I... I was trying to decide what to wear for tonight." I turn around to look at the dresses my self. "I narrowed it down to a dress, and I like these two the best to wear tonight." Looking back to him he starts to walk towards me.

"This one,"  he points at the Navy blue dress "nothing to fancy is needed for tonight." With that said he grabbed the black one and put it back in the closet. As he walks back into the room I pick the dress up and start to walk across the room to the bathroom to get changed.

As I go in I close the door behind me and slip out of my uniform and into the blue dress. Fixing the straps I move then underneath the fabric of the dress so it isn't seem. Then I check myself once more in the mirror before walking out to a now empty bedroom.

Unsure of where he went I sit down on the bed andplay with the hem of the dress. After a while I lay back onto the bed and begin to grow tired. Moving from my position I crawl under the sheets for a small nap. Growing more and more tired. My eyelids feel like bricks and I can't seem to open them any more.

Hearing the door open my body shifts to look at the clock. 6:36. Did I really just sleep for 3 hours. I look at the door to see Antonio smiling at me. How does he manage to make me feel like this?

"Sleep well beautiful?" He walks over to the closet grabs jacket and comes back out putting it on looking at me waiting for an answer.

"Yes. Your bed is very comfortable. But I slept to long." I start to get up and fixes my dress which is surprisingly not wrinckled at all.

"It's not just my bed you know." He looks at me with a straight face walking over to the tall mirror.

"Yes it is. Just like this is your room. My bed and my room are at my house. None of these things are mine." I state and walk into the closet for a pair of shoes.

"Why do you say that. This is where you live now. This is our room. That is our bed. Not just mine." He starts to raise his voice and walks to the door way of the closet and looks at me with my back turn towards him.

"I say that because this is not a home. At least not mine. I don't think it will ever be my home. My mom used to tell me home is where your heart is. Mine is left with her and she is in that house." He stand there still and speechless.

"I..." He stops I know that he doesn't know what to say I wouldn't either. But then he speaks again. "I love you Rose. I hope one day your heart will be with me. I hope I never hurt you." He stops speaking and walks towards me and slowly wraps his arms around my body as a tear falls down my check. "I love you. My home is with you. I will always protect you and don't want to make you feel misplaced. You are part of this family. Always."

I hold his hands around me and let a low breathe out. He lets go of one of my hands and I was ready for him to let go of the other but instead he turned me around and hugged me. I've never felt this safe ever. I'm not sure why but I feel safe with him. I never thought I would even imagine saying that I felt safe with the man who bought me.

We stayed in the closet for what seemed like forever until the phone in his pocket started to go off. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it to reveal a clock saying 7:00 PM with flashing lights.

"Why do you need your phone to tell you what time it is?" I looked up at him really confused.

"Normally I'm in my office and most days I loose track of the time, and since no one eats until I'm at the table I don't want to keep them waiting hours for me just so they can eat."

"Oh... Well that's nice if you... I guess.. but why must they wait for you?" I start to question things like what makes him so special in my head.

"Well as you will grow to learn I am Boss around here. I make the calls within my... Business and since what I say goes I make the rules and dinner is not dinner without everyone there. Including me. Which is why I try to make sure I am the last one there."

"So no one eats without you because like to have a family dinner so to speak."

"Yes." Is all he said before walking around me grabbing a nice pair of shoes for himself which reminded me of what I came in here to do to begin with. As he leaves I finally grab the shoes I was planning on wearing and walks out of the closet with them in my hand to be able to sit down and put them on.

After getting my shoes on I wait for Antonio to stop looking at him self in the mirror so I can make sure I don't look bad from crying earlier.

As soon as he moves I'm in front of the mirror pulling at the skirt of my dress making sure that it is long enough and then runs my fingers underneath my eyes wiping away any thing that may have made it look like I was crying. Making sure I look okay I take one last look at my self.

"We have to go down stairs now." I look back at him and smile at him, but he doesn't give me any emotion. My smile quickly fades as I move towards him and I follow him down the steps. As we reach the bottom step a man comes out next to us and  Antonio tells me to go to the dinning room.

As I walk down the hall a girl stops me and takes me away from the others

"Anastasia said that it starts after dinner and to keep them upstairs." I nod and go to walk away as she puts her hand on my shoulder almost to reassure me or something. But it scares me more.

"Well" is all I hear in a deep voice coming from behind me scaring me a lot. "I see that you have met my brother, Nick's girlfriend, Pearl." He paused and looks down at me "I hope I didn't scare you Rose. But let's go eat shall we?" I nod and walk with him and sit down soon faced with a steak and potato dinner. Immediately looking at it I feel like I haven't ate in forever and I am the first to cut into my steak. Medium rare. Yum. This can't get any better.