Its Only Just Begun

Antonio's POV

I look over at the clock 2:30 this is great. Just wonderful I lean up planing on getting up for the day when my kitten opens her eyes. She rubs them and stretches and I groan seeing her bare chest escape the blankets and she looks at me scared before covering herself with the silk sheets.

"It's okay kitten" I lean down and kiss her. "It's not morning yet go back to bed." I say calmly moving to the edge of the bed.

"If it's not morning then why are you leaving?" She says so innocently grabbing my hand pulling it back to her. I close my eyes and look down at her. Should I resist or should I take her right now?

"Do you want me to stay?" I ask smirking down at her little body starting to squirm under my gaze. But instead of verbally answering me she only nods her head.
"I can't hear you kitten." I growl. Every second becoming more and more hungry for her.

"Y... yes.." she finally spits out.

"Yes What Kitten?" I keep my voice calm yet stern.Her face goes red and looks down at her fingers. "Yes What Kitten" I say picking her head up with a light touch.

"Y...Yes Daddy"

"Mmm" I look down at her pleased. "Good girl." I smile down at her and lay back down as her body curls up to mine and she lets a small but present moan out. Oh baby girl don't play with me now.

Rose's POV

I didn't want him to go but I also didn't want I say what he was waiting to hear. His hand grazes my check and stops right below my jaw and lightly pulls up so I am looking at him.

"Yes What Kitten." I don't know why calls me Kitten but for some reason I like it. Not wanting him to go I say what he wants to hear.

"Y...Yes Daddy" I stutter out.

"Mmm... Good Girl" I bite my lip after he looks away from me to lay down and I curl up next to him. I let out a moan and bite my lip hoping he didn't hear me. He shifts his body down and turns so he is almost hovering completely over me. Of course he heard me.

I mentally face palm myself and look up at him wanting to kiss him but not being able to move so instead I bite my lip.
He smiles down at me. I love his smile. He's so sexy. No Rose stop he bought you from your father. I can't like anything about him it's not okay. No.

Snapping out of my thoughts I feel his lips on mine and my body submits to him. Immediately. Both of my hands are pinned above my head underneath his one.

"You wanna have some fun Kitten?" He smirks and looks into my eyes as I look into his pure lust. Not knowing how to respond or even if I can get a word out I bite my lip.

He takes that as a yes and takes me in his mouth and then moves down my already naked body. Then he moves away running his hands along my body grazing one place and teasing another sensitive one. I arch my back and push my self closer to him craving his touch already losing my self control.

I close my eyes tight trying to ignore what he is doing to be and I end up lost in my thoughts.

I'm losing my self control. I've never been aroused by a man before everyone has always just been another person I have had no feeling towards anyone. Now? Now there is a man on top of me. A man that my body submits to even when I don't want it to.

I'm not sure why or how this has happened but I need it to end. I can't stop it. I need to stop it.