Fifth House Members!

So, if you were sorted into Wulfricpax, your names will be down below! If you were not sorted into the fifth house or want to see others who aren't, please continue onto the next chapter :D

***

foxiedarling

Gryffinclaw!

I'm shy, but can be loud once you get to know me. I'm mischievous, and smart at times.

Jan 2, 2020

I'm a demiwitch, meaning I am a daughter of Athena and Poseidon, but I was handed off to a terrible wizard family who then gave me to the Avengers. So, yeah, that's that. I'm way too chaotic to be left alone for a few minutes as I could start overthinking things or get injured.

marwa2k1

Slytherpuff :)

I'm very energetic and hyper, the type of person you would hang out with from time to time. But I also get angry every now and then. Basically, just don't get on my nerve. (Don't worry, I don't get angry at every little thing.)

Jan 3, 2020

My favourite food would have to be lasagna, or some sort of pasta like that. I'm picky eater, so I don't eat much meat. Like at all. Other fandoms I'm in(to) other than Harry Potter... um... just check my bio and you'll find out for yourself.

CuteLilPeanut

Slytherpuff

Clever, creative, helpful, dependable, easy going, friendly, ambitious, stubborn, quiet until u get to know me.

Jan 2, 2020

Likes: Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts, Drawing, Reading, Tattoos and/or piercings, Fuzzy blankets, Painting my nails.

Dislikes: Loud noises, Crowded Places, Ignorant and/or Mean people

Fandoms: The Vampire Diaries/Legacies, Shadowhunters, Divergent, Percy Jackson. Those are the only ones I can think of. I'm a halfblood witch.

NerdyAtTheDisco123

I'm a Slytherclaw

Uhh I'm Emo.

Jan 29, 2020

I'm theatre trash and I'm a proud jedi, Avenger, and superwholock. I love Brendon Urie

AlyssaPhoenix33

I'm a Gryffinclaw.

Hyperactive, crazy, uses all caps WAY too often, clever, stubborn, creative, mild anger issues, mischeivous, and brave.

I'm a demiwitch ALL DA WAY! I like art and reading. That would make me seem like a quiet introvert to a lot of people, but I'm actually loud, kind of insane, and hyper. Very hyper. I ALSO SHALL NOT HESITATE TO PROTECTETH MY FRIENDS! (See what I mean about the insane bit?) And yes, if you're my friend, I SHALL NOT HESITATE- Someone stop my insanity from spilling out. As for my fandoms, go check my bio to find out.

I_Aspire_to_Inspire

WHERE ALL DA OTHER RAVENPUFFS ATTTTT

Weird and PROUD, stubborn, random, hot-tempered, definitely loyal (my fatal flaw), and.....forgetful. I forgot what I was gonna put smh.

18/4/20 (I don't do dates the American way Haha :P)