Fifth House Group Members!

Hii!! So, part of the group, but not sorted into? No problem! The Fifth House allows anyone from any house to mingle and go to their common room. If this is you, your name will be down below!

***

2000097270pjo

Gryffindooooooorrrr

Cool, awesome, geek (and proud of it), smart, caring, outgoing (when I'm not busy being an introvert lol)

1/21/20

I am a DEMIGOD daughter of Poseidon, descendant of Hecate, Telepath from the Lost Cities, I live in district 12 and a member of the Glade :)

Ok enough of the fandoms (hehe neverrrr)

I LOVE to read, I hate school, I'm a 12 year old either grader who's best friend on this planet just moved 6 hours away, and Horses are my favorite animal :)

Igwatermelon

Slytherin (and proud)

Weird, funny, INDIAN, kinda sorta smart, and just basically the comic relief - also i'm really indecisive.

3/20/20

I am a mortal lover of PJO (because I couldn't decide who my godly parent was), fan of Hunger Games (because I couldn't decide what district I was in), fan of Alchemist (because I couldn't decide what element I would specialize in), fan of Matched (because... there's not much to say here), fan of Hamilton, and I am an exchange student in Foxfire when I'm not in Hogwarts. I take ability detecting there (because I couldn't decide what ability to have).

ummm... not much else to say...

I live for solangelo. And percabeth. Don't you dare say otherwise.

I'm a twelve years old, I love to read. That's it.

GryffindorAlessia

Gryffindor

Confident, clever, kind, loyal, weird, caring, energetic, and hyper

03/29/2020

-11 years old
-Latina
-Figure skater
-I love to read fiction books
-I love pizza
-I am going insane cuz of quarantine
-I will read read Percy Jackson once quarantine is over so I can get it at the library