part three

i couldn't believe that little pervert was taking pictures of me. luckily i wasn't nude or anything but he still saw me with no top or bottoms.

hearing my phone go off i walked over towards it seeing i got a text. the number was unrecognizable and i was confused.

mystery number to me;
don't trip mamas it was only a pic

confused i didn't know what to reply.

me to mystery number;
who is this? i think you have the wrong number

mystery number to me;
image

my eyes went wide as i saw a picture of me facing away from my window with my shirt off. i soon knew who it was.

me to mar;
how'd you even get my number?

mar to me;
i took it while you were in the bathroom. ;)

me to mar;
delete that photo now. that's so wrong.

mar to me;
calm down baby girl i can send something back?

me to mar;
ew please don't.

mar to me;
youre no fun
mar to me;
look out your window

walking over to my window i opened it to reveal a shirtless mar and then my phone started to ring.

"hello?" i said.

"like the view?" mar asked smirking.

"what the scrawny little guy across the way....no." i replied with sass.

"mi amor that hurt right here." he said placing his hand over his heart.

"goodbye mariano." i said hanging up and shutting my curtains.

mar;
you are so hard to please.
mar;
do i have to go over and fuck you?

i couldn't believe what he had said. is this what other girls and boys text about.

me;
no, that's disgusting.

mar;
don't play innocent with me bby

me;
leave me alone mariano

mar;
i'm sorry my love

me;
goodnight

i had never talked to a boy really before so this was weird to me. especially one who wanted to do things i barely even knew about.

mariano seemed sweet but i was still afraid to do anything. maybe it wouldn't be that bad...