part five

mar's pov;
as i leaned in closer and closer y/n jumped up off the bed.

"you know we should really get started on doing things." she said grabbing some things off a box.

"we can unpack." y/n said opening the box filled with clothes.

i was pretty bummed that she didn't want to continue with what we were doing but it was whatever.

last night i had already made it my plan to get this girl to live a little. she was to innocent and needed to ruined a little.

it wasn't like i planned on hitting then quitting because she actually was beautiful and seemed perfect. i just needed her to know what a relationship with me would be like.

i didn't want to change y/n but i did wanna have fun with her so of course i'd have to do some things.

it was adorable how stiff she got when i barely touched her anyway but i'd want her to be used to my touch.

i want to be to kiss and hold her.

"mariano can you put these shirts in the bottom two drawers." she said pointing at the dresser.

i simply nodded and went to work. most of her tops were covering and wouldn't show much skin but the few that i found that were not very church girlish had me smirking.

she had such a beautiful body but covered it up with a whole bunch of clothing. almost reaching the end of the box i saw pairs of panties and looked up at y/n.

i expected a girl like her to not own these types of underwear.

"wow y/n." i said pulling out one as the girls face went red and she snatched them out of my hand.

"they are comfortable you weirdo." she said shutting the box and moving it away from me.

"i wasn't complaining. just didn't know my baby was that type of girl." i said winking as she threw a shoe at me. i dodged it but grabbed a pillow and hit her with it.

"what the fudge." y/n said.

all i could do is laugh since i knew she replaced a bad word. it was cute but incredibly funny.

"stop it you fartface." she whined pushing me away which only left me laughing harder and harder.

this girl was going to be the death of me.