part four

waking up i did my normal morning routine and got ready for my day. i heard my phone go off a couple of times but didn't bother to check it.

i finished my hair then finally checked my phone.

mar;
good morning bbg
mar;
your dad asked if i could come help you build things today ;)

before thinking it was a bad idea i looked at my mattress on the floor because i haven't built my bed frame.

me;
okay but no messing around.

i replied knowing well that that's all boys like him would want to do. i headed out of my room and down the stairs for breakfast to catch mariano sitting at the counter eating my cereal.

"y/n, mariano will be helping you with your room while me and your mother deal with things for the church." my father spoke as soon as he saw me.

"yes father." i said before sitting besides mariano.

my mother served me a bowl of cereal before kissing my head and leaving with my father.

"im surprised you don't have a no boys in the room rule." mariano spoke up laughing.

"my father trusts that i won't do any of the activities that make teen pregnancy." i said before taking a bit of cereal.

mariano scoffed as he made his way to the sink with his bowl.

"you do understand what a condom is? it makes sure to catch all man juice." mariano said as i rolled my eyes.

"premarital sex is so wrong mariano. condoms are for married people silly." i said remembering the things i have learned in church.

mariano started to burst out laughing out of no where leaving me confused.

"i don't think condoms are specified for anything but preventing pregnancy and an std." mariano said shaking his head.

"well the bible said that god doesn't want us having premarital sex. my father knows i would never defy god so he trusts me." i said getting up and walking up stairs to my room knowing the boy would follow.

"the bible doesn't say anything about making out does it?" mariano asked entering my room.

"no...i don't believe so." i replied confused.

as soon as i sad that he moved closer to me smirking.

"then let's start off with that." he said.

i shook my head as i backed away to my bed. i had never even had my first kiss how was i just gonna do that.

"don't tell me that id be your first." mariano said as he sat on the bed in front of me.

"come on i don't bite." he replied winking.

sitting their thinking i moved in closer to him and puckered my lips which he seemed to find funny because he began to laugh.

"rest your face babe. not like that babe." he said before his hand softly caressed my face bringing me closer.

he looked me in the eyes smiling leaving me waiting.

"close your eyes." he whispered.

shortly after i did i felt his lips against mine. as much as a cliche thing it is to say i could feel the butterflies in my stomach. he pulled away and looked at me.

"okay not bad for a first kiss but now just copy my lips okay?" he said before slowly moving back in.

my heart was pounding against my chest at this point.

daddy was not going to like this at all but i liked it so much.