[10]

A/N: Halo! The picture above 👆 is what Ash looks like cuz some of you are really curious ya know. Just make both eyes blue and we're done and I don't own the pic and if it's an anime character which I obviously don't recognize just pretend that he is Ash you know please (*゚ー゚)v Ooo and care to tell me what you think of his looks →o→

One more thing, I want all of you to know that I might change some parts from the original plotline and make an AU later on so yeah just saying,, and btw this is the last chapter imma publish before classes resume so the update will be super slower than usual,, it might go on random again,, sorry my babies ╥﹏╥ just wanna notify you sooo carry on my darlings~

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

(y/n)'s POV

We went inside and met by the one and only...

"THIRTEEN!!" I ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged back and chuckled at the sudden gesture.

"You're all grown up since the last time I saw you like what 5 years ago?" She said while we let go and giggled to ourselves. I ran back to the rest of the class and took a great look around, not missing any inch of the place, not even bothering on what people are actually talking about, until I sense something. Something is not right, but I can't pinpoint on what it was until my eyes dragged my attention to the center. I sensed negative energy swirling right there before my eyes. I slowly walked towards the front to prevent the crowd from blocking my vision. Slowly, a pale man appeared with multiple hands clinging onto his body. A loud evil laugh erupted from him that caught the attention of everyone inside.

"Hmm? What is this? The other one that I wanted to see isn't here? Never mind, I'll just slaughter all of you and take the one I needed." He loudly stated and then he stared and pointed at me while tilting his head slightly.

"You..."

Then the next thing I knew Thirteen has suffered a huge amount of damage.

"THIRTEEN!!" I ran towards her but held back by Aizawa.

"This is no time for emotional breakdowns (l/n), go somewhere safe, take the class with you." I looked at him and nodded with determination. He went to the pale guy and I rushed back to the class. But even before we can make a run to somewhere safe, the one who teleported the pale guy inside USJ expanded itself above us and brought his whole body down probably teleporting us somewhere. I closed my eyes right before he touch us. When I opened them, I was greeted by the pale guy who showed a vicious grin at me.

"You're the one I've been waiting for." He snickered. I saw Aizawa at the corner of my eye.

"If I were you I wouldn't do that." He walked towards me. Still, I took the chance to run away from him but even before I get to land my first step his four fingers found themselves around my neck and pulled me towards him.

"Hey hero, if I were you I would stop fighting if you want this little princess alive." He shouted at Aizawa.

Aizawa faced us with anger and worry plastered on his face. He stopped momentarily but villains kept on attacking him so he had no choice but to return the favor.

"You know, *shaky sigh*, I'm not some damsel in distress!!" I turned to him and gave him an uppercut that made him walk back a good 2 feet.