#2

December 31, 2019 Year End Concert

Chanyeol made a video clip for us. Its all about our memories together as a group and the times we shared as rookies years ago. I looked at him and he's happy. Truly, his smile is contagious I smiled as I noticed the other members are smiling genuinely watching at the screen.

Tears?

I was tearing up.

I chuckled and tried to stop them but I could only afford to hold them for a while. We've been through a lot. Easy and hard, good and bad, better and worse or whatever term people can use at least we're still here. Although we're not complete as twelve-member group, at least we're all still close to each other. Despite having troubles with Chanyeol and Baekhyun-hyung, we're okay now.

The video clip ended and it was my time to talk.

I'm not that good at speeches but I can manage. I tried opening my mouth to start but my eyes fell on a certain person standing inside the crowd. My breathing hitched and my heart beat so loud and strong I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Aigoo... Sehun-ah." I heard them cooing at me but I stayed staring at the guy who was also shocked in his place. Are my eyes playing games with my heart?

"Sehun-ah are you okay?" Baekhyun-hyung came up to me. I whispered.

"Are you sure you can comfort me like this?" I joked and he only laughed and caressed my back slowly and it's a bit effective but tears couldn't stop flowing.

"Sehun." I swallowed dry after hearing Junmyeon-hyung's voice. Damn, why now. Why am I getting emotional over that video clip. Is it because of it or because I saw him.

I could pull this through and my eyes might be too tired that's why I'm seeing things.

It's too good to be true.

The year end concert ended and after we ran backstage, they took photos and some fans greeted us. Why did I even saw his face there? A staff was approaching me while the others continued inside the dressing room.

"Sehun, someone said this is a very important note. I made sure to take care of it so you can read it now." Noona smiled and I don't know what to react so I just smiled back. People around us keep on smiling that's why its like we're used to smile to everyone ever since.

Though some fan from the audience said 'Sehun face' is interesting. I chuckled and my eyebrows furrowed seeing the characters inside the note.

"Is there something wrong Sehun-ssi?" She asked me and fixed her glasses.

My heart suddenly beats fast and as if my eyes couldn't get enough of tearing up, it did, again.

"Who gave this to you Noona?" My head was going left and right trying to seek the person behind this letter but she just said that it was a person wearing black cap and some kind of glasses too.

"Thank you, tell the rest to go first and celebrate. I'll be there after a few minutes!" I shouted because I started running. My palms are sweating and it means I'm getting nervous and damn I'm panicking. Am I even sure it's him? But I know his handwriting in chinese. I know because he has taught me before. Even if its him, what if I couldn't get to him in no time?

"照顾自己"

"Take Care"

Staffs and other personnels are greeting me but I couldn't look at them properly. I'm exhausted and I was planning to give up until sobs coming from my left caught my attention.