#3

"Chanyeol, where's Baekhyun?"

The latter contemplated wether he's going to answer him or not since he's not in the mood.

"Hyung, can you tell to the other members that him and I will go home early? It's urgent."

Junmyeon knew it already. It's about Baekhyun.

"Fine, just call me when you get home safely."

Chanyeol nodded before strapping his bag on his back and left the leader inside the dressing room.

"They all left me." He exaggeratedly exhaled before he went to find their manager.

Baekhyun was leaning against Chanyeol's Jeep . He was thinking so much about their relationship since Jongdae broke the news out about his soon to be wife.

What about Minseok-hyung? From what I know they liked each other for so long now.

Baekhyun has been thinking how can their other members like Jongin endure the times that he's not with Kyungsoo. Same thing with Sehun.

It's not my affairs to think about them but what if it happens to me and Chanyeol?

He doesn't like being separated with him. It's a silent agony for him since he can't tell anyone except his family and his co members who knows about them.

What if we need to go to enlistment soon? Chanyeol said we will go together.

What if Chanyeol also have a quick change of heart? What if one day, he will wake up and found out that he's not into me anymore.

Baekhyun has been overthing too much that his chest hurts with his silent cries while he's having a headache. His heart was pumping too loud because of anxiety that he wanted to puke but he couldn't.

"Babe, you're not fine."

Chanyeol was there and Baekhyun didn't notice him since he couldn't even think straight. The taller one picked up Baekhyun's satchel bag on the ground before he unlocked his vehicle and opened the door. Baekhyun was startled when Chanyeol picked him up like a bride and placed him perfectly on the shotgun seat.

"Do you want to eat something before we go home?" Park asked after he closed B's door and sat on the driver seat.

Baekhyun appreciate Chanyeol's actions now compare from the past. He's hot-headed and impulsive yet he still is but now he knows how to control it sometimes.

"You can decide." He forced a smile at Chanyeol.

They both have plain expressions since they don't know how to start a conversation in such a quiet ambiance inside the vehicle.

"Then, let's head home and we'll decide."

Chanyeol leaned closer and held Baekhyun on the waist.

"You always forgot to put your seatbelt on." That made B pout as Chanyeol adjusts his sitting position like a baby and strapped the seatbelt perfectly.

"I've been spoiling you by doing it always for you." The taller smiled and Baekhyun couldn't help but to get flushed and kept quiet.

Those little things are what they like the most with each other.

It was quiet, smooth and peaceful. Baekhyun's thoughts calmed a bit after driving around the city. The other one noticed this so he tried his luck by bumping his hand againsts B's.

"I love you."

Chanyeol whispered with his eyes focused on the road but his emotions linking to Baekhyun's. The small guy bit his bottom lips trying to supress his shyness from the other. Chanyeol spoke again when he got no response.