↳couple goals, g.d

WORD COUNT:617

𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

"no! that's not true."

grayson tells me, still fighting his invalid point.

"gray. i'm pretty sure there's like 8 million 10 year olds in the world who want to marry you or think you're hot."

"no. not ten year olds flavia."

"yup. i promise."

i was previously laid on his shirtless stomach but i turn around so that my chin is rested on it instead with the rest of my body on his couch. i watch and giggle as his face scrunches up in disgust while he thinks about it. he loves all of his fans, but it's pretty disturbing to think that a 10 year old could have a crush on him, as he's 20 years old.

i think back to the times when i was 9. playing with barrie dolls, play dates and tea parties with friends, going out to the park, picnics with my family.

this generation is terrifying.

i shake off the thought because grayson starts to speak again.

"it's fine though. i'll never marry them. i only want to marry you."

i blush furiously at the comment and a massive cheesy grin takes over my face.

"really?"

i raise an eyebrow and he nods eagerly.

"yup."

i pull myself up and completely flop on top of him. it's something i used to hate doing but grayson loves it and because he's incredibly strong, apparently my weight on top of his is like a 'feather'. one of his arms wrap around me  and the other begins to play with my hair. it was so comforting that i almost started to doze off, as i do in most situations.

i'm woken up by graysons fingers relentlessly digging into my sides. he knows how much i hate being tickled yet he still proceeds to do it. every. single. day.

as a reflex, my fist makes sharp contact with his nose. i don't mean it, i really don't, but if you tickle me i can't be held responsible for the consequences. even though i'm a lot smaller than him, it obviously hurt due to how his hand clasps his nose and he groans in pain. i instantly feel bad, sitting up and then getting off of his couch.

"come on, come."

i usher him through to the kitchen and tell him to sit on a chair while i get out the first aid kit. i scan it, not really knowing what to do.

"flavia, i'm fine."

he laughs but i shake my head. i put it back since i've realised it's no help and instead i go into our freezer, taking out a bag of frozen peas. i tell grayson to hold it against his nose and i run my hands through his hair, trying my best to soothe him as my empathy builds up.

in just less than a minute he takes off the frozen packet and carelessly throws it on the side.

"gray! that's meant to be helping your nose."

i tell him, folding my arms angrily.

"it doesn't hurt that badly. it's cute that you care so much though."

you pout and he smiles, pulling you in for a hug and kissing the top of your head.

"grayson?"

you ask quietly and he hums in response waiting for you to ask your question.

"don't ever tickle me again."

he laughs and you laugh too looking up at the man you've fallen in love with, your heart bubbling with happiness.

"no promises."

he winks and you roll your eyes, snuggling into his chest.

________________________________

omw to uni i wanna cry

if you go back to school, college or uni this week just good luck

also thoughts on 'ww3?'

-love you all

jenaya <3