└ C5 ┐

If you don't take risks, you can't create a future.   —Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

"Uchiha-sama, how may I help you?"

Sarutobi Hiruzen eyed the Uchiha clan head, who entered the room with his son and nephew.

"Hn. Where's Lord Fourth?" Fugaku asked, eyebrows furrowing in confusion as he looked around the room.

The Sandaime Hokage sneakily put the Icha Icha Paradise book he had been reading away from the sight of the children, when Fugaku glared as he noticed the familiar book.

"You still read that garbage, Lord Third?" Fugaku questioned, utter disgust evident on his usually-stoic face.

"Well, it is my student's work afterall," Hiruzen replies, feigning a cough when he noticed the curious looks on the Uchiha children's faces. "Anyway, why are you here, Uchiha-sama?"

Fugaku narrowed his eyes at the Third Hokage with much suspicion, before he answered, "Mikoto suddenly left home this morning after Hokage-sama visited our household. And when she came back, she was teary-eyed. I wanted to ask Lord Fourth about what happened."

The Sandaime Hokage nodded his head in understanding, before he let out a puff of smoke from his pipe.

"Lord Fourth is in the hospital right now. It's very likely that Mikoto-san came there, as well," He explained. "You're probably already aware of Kushina's..."

His subtle pause was indicating something, and he can only hope that Fugaku would understand.

"I see." Fugaku sighed before he glanced at the children, who were both staring at a far corner of the room. He squinted his eyes, wondering if that was really a crib he was seeing, before shaking his head and turning towards the kids. "Itachi, Shisui, shall we go?"

His call immediately caught the pair's attention, and Hiruzen watched silently as their curious gazes were swept away from Naruko's crib and onto Fugaku's form.

"Hn." Shisui replied while grinning widely, and his cousin nodded his head before muttering the same response.

And, Hiruzen almost broke into an applause to the Uchihas for successfully teaching these children their 'way of the hn', which even he didn't took any understanding in. It was like some sort of secret language between the Uchiha clan wherein they could manage a conversation with each other with just that... that 'hn' thing!

What in the world does it even mean? Hiruzen neither knew about it nor finds it in himself to care anymore. He'd just gladly let his successor decipher the way of the hn, instead of tiring himself out over it. Minato can go ahead and try if he wants to, maybe he'll learn... atleast a sentence or two.

A low cough that came from a curious-but-not-really-too-curious Fugaku snapped Sarutobi out of his trance.

"We shall be taking our leave then, Lord Third." Fugaku announced when he saw that he had the old man's attention once more, before he turned around and silently made his way out of the room, his son and nephew bowing a bit as a sign of respect to the elder before following after him.

Once the three Uchihas were gone, a deep sigh escaped Hiruzen's lips before a frown formed.

Kushina's pregnancy to Naruko will likely be much problematic soon. Even worse, the baby had the Kyuubi sealed inside her. If Kushina were to heal up and come into her senses, who knows how long she'd be panicking over her child?