I'm your son...and your dead

Hidan's POV
Well that sucked. The Hokage gave me one 'Wisened look' and sent me out of the tower he resided in to be watched by two fools in masks two F***ing fools in F***ing masks! I would have killed them all if I wasn't in such a...chakra depleted state, but I was.

At least I still had my scythe, I sent the two masked Jacka**es a wicked grin while playing with my beloved, triple bladed scythe: Toripuruburēdo "Do you want to play with Toripuruburēdo?" I asked the two masked dudes and they (even though they had masked on) gave me an edgy look

"No? Your loss, I'll be going to meet up with Naruto now" I swung Toripuruburēdo before resting her on my shoulder "No we've been given orders to not allow you-"
"Fu** the rules! I'm an immortal worshiper of Jashin, are you culturally unaccepting?" The masks where quiet, I knew they couldn't handle my immortal awesome self "Ciao".

Sunshine was making a very serious face, it's hard to believe this squirt was the one who defeated pain and got him to revive everyone by some star striking speech, "Hey squirt" I said somewhat affectionately, the kid had grown on me, I'll admit it.

He sent me a furrowed glance and mouthed Did you kill the ANBU? Oh that's what the masks were called, the weird elite ninja, ha.

"No I did not kill your ANBU" I announced loudly the Hokage ignored me "Correct me if I'm wrong...But is that an Akatsuki?" Naruto sighed "Yes, he's an Akatsuki, he only joined because he wanted to kill people for his fake god"

I sighed he'll never learn real from fake, Kami's the fake one.

The Hokage eyes me "Is he dangerous?"
"Yes but right now he's depleted of chakra and can't do much" that was a small lie but I didn't correct him, I got the feeling he wouldn't appreciation it "Anyways, Hidan and I are from the future, during the great shinobi war"

"Another one? We haven't even finished the 3rd" The hokage rubbed his forehead "This is certainly bad news"

"But all the shinobi also work together, all of the nations working under one headband, it was amazing but we lost to many, we want to change the past to help save some very dear people to me in the future"

the Hokage nodded, I glanced to the side, evil Kakashi, grape girl, and holy sh** was that? "Obito Uchiha !?" I spat out whirling around what the flying Shi* balls,

Obito took a staggering step back before straightening these ridiculous goggles on his head and spouting out a weak "Believe it!" And he was a almost exact replica of sunshine, what happened to him that made him so...Broody in the future? Somehow I think it was all evil Kakashi's fault.

"Alright listen up" said Naruto taking a deep 'cleansing' breath, "My name is Naruto, Naruto Uzimaki, I'm the son of the fourth Hokage, Minato and Kushina, I was given the Uzimaki name as opposed to your to protect me from anyone that might harm me, you died while sealing the nine tailed fox in me Kurama, when Tobi otherwise known as..."

he glanced at Obito hushed and begain again "That doesn't matter, you and mom died to protect me, Kakashi sensei, well he became my Sensei along with Sasuke and Sakura, my teammates!"
"Hold it" said Kakashi he narrowed his eyes "I become your sensei?"

"Yup"
"I'M A FATHER!?"
"Yeah" Minato looked heartbroken "I'm sorry I wasn't their for your childhood, I'm really proud of you from what I know of what you've done, you've become incredibly strong..." blah blah blah, touchy feels

"I'm sure you SUCKED as a father you weren't even there "
"Can someone escort our dear friend Hidan out?" Asked the Hokage "Honestly I don't know how he got back in"
"ALright alright I'll leave one last thing " I started speaking really fast before they were able to lead me out the door

"Obito joined the Akatsuki and shortly became it's leader after everyone thought he was dead, I did this because Kakashi ripped out his girlfriends heart with lightening, not even figuratively literally, and started a war with shinobi, Kakashi dies saving Naruto and Naruto is very sad and-"

I was ripped out of the room, I didn't even get to see they're no doubt hilarious reactions the ANBU let out a good amount of killing intent while they lead me somewhere.

No one's POV
Hidan had to say everything in the most horrifying way possible, leaving everyone in shock "Y-you kill Rin?" Roared Obito turning to Kakashi, Kakashi's eyes were wide "No-I"
"Obito calm down"

"Wait what's this about him starting an entire war?" Kakashi yelled regaining his composure Rin started crying, Naruto's dad looked depressed and the Hokage looked like he was overloaded, "Can- can I explain this in a better way maybe? Because Hidan just gave you the gruesome details he's like that-" the window shattered everyone, out of instinct and practice hit the floor

"kukukukkuu" There stood the future Orochimaru holding his snake sword, that had killed the third hokage "Nice to see you old man...you see in the future" he licked his lips smiling "I kill you, but why wait? I can do that now?" Crash, the door broke open and chaos ensued,

Hidan charged the ANBU, and the current Orochimaru stood shocked at his future self, Rin was crying Kakashi and Obito where fighting and Minato was fighting ANBU and Hidan.

"EVERYBODY STOP! HIDAN I SWEAR! CALM THE HELL DOWN!" Fuming with rage Naruto turned to the ANBU "leave." They did.

He turned to Hidan "Sit down and shut up " finally he turned to Kakashi and Obito "it's a long story behind the reasons of why both of you did what you did" and than he turned to the Orochimaru's "You two already know each other"

The silence was deafening, than the orochimarus charged, current Orochimaru slammed the other out the window and they went flying, hitting the ground.

"Can I talk to all of you individually and get to know you all before I have to leave? I'll tell you all about the future and maybe speed up some of your techniques so you can get stronger faster?" Naruto glanced at the Hokage, he nodded

"Could I get to know...Kakashi first?" The silver headed teen looked stunned "Why me?" He asked hesitantly, Naruto smiled "You where my Sensei" Kakashi sighed "Fine " he followed Naruto out of the room leaving everything in undoubtably chaos and confusion

"Yeah the wars all your fault Obito" says Hidan nonchalantly he stands up and squishes Obito's cheek "How cute, baby fat" .

I don't own Naruto I forgot to say that...or the pics and also, better stuff is yet to come, next we can get to know young Kakashi, and some action! So yeah! VOte comment whatever, or don't do that, your choice! 😁