Kakashi Hatake...and the kiddnapping

This was awkward, Naruto sat on the ground while Kakashi leaned against a tree "SO..." said Naruto desperately wanting to talk to his sensei "I die right?" Says Kakashi quietly, Naruto almost didn't catch it

"Yeah... And I'll do anything to make sure that it doesn't happen again, I'll protect my comrades no matter what! This'll save you, Sasuke, Sakura and hopefully so many more!" Kakashi was quiet "How do I die?" He asks again in that dreadful hopeless and dry voice, his eyes are empty, grey black slits "You saved my life"

"...I die...For You? " Naruto wasn't expecting that harsh cold answer, when his sensei was a kid he sure was a jerk, what made him this way?

"Well that hurt" said Naruto trying to maintain his calm "I have a mission soon I should be practicing not talking" said Kakashi "I'll be a Jonin soon Minato sensei is counting on me to run the mission smoothly"
"What's the mission?"
"Kannabi bridge, I'll be mission leader"

Naruto was sure he'd heard the name before, Kannabi bridge? Huh, he smiled weakly "Would you like to spar?" Kakashi raised a silvery eyebrow "Think you can hold your own against me?" Naruto chuckled "I bet I could easily smush you" Kakashi began bouncing on his feet "You're on" and they charged.

Kakashi went low, realizing he was much smaller and physically weaker than his opponent, his only hope was to use his size as an advantage,

Naruto saw this and Jumped up flipping in the air and landing in the tree, scratching his face, Kakashi had positioned himself just so "Be aware of your surroundings" he said cooly and Naruto jumped from the tree and kicked the gloating child,

Kakashi barely had enough time to jump out of the way, the brunt of the attack was gone but Kakashi still fell he hopped up and waited for Naruto to charge wanting to read his attacks,

Naruto being the dunderhead he was charged forward blindly and Kakashi analyzed his movements as Naruto fought with one of his shadow clones while he was safe up in a tree, Kakashi frowned, something was up...Naruto was holding back.

This offended Kakashi, did he not think he was good enough? In all honesty Naruto was super fast (Much like his father) with this speed he could easily beat Kakashi, however without it Kakashi was certainly impressive,

Kakashi misread this as holding back and upped his action, he made three shadow clones and put an intense amount of of chakra in each, so they wouldn't poof immediately after getting hit they charged from all sides, and Naruto got hit hard in the gut knocking the wind from him "Whoa-"

Naruto smiled when the shadow clone that had punched him disappeared "Where are you? Kakashi!?" than he heard a scream.

Actually worried now Naruto ran to the sound which was deeper in the forest he was tired and a little breathless from the spar as well as not having fully recovered from the time travel "Kakashi!" He yelled scared for the silver haired boy,

he heard the sound of a thousand birds, Chidori he ran towards the menacing crackles (It was incomplete) and saw Kakashi take down two enemy Ninja, before a third knocked him out "Kaka-" Naruto felt a pain in his head an everything went black.

Naruto's head was aching he spit blood from his mouth, making him nauseous everything was spinning "Good-morning" said a voice glumly and Naruto looked up "Kakashi?" Everything was dark "Yup" there was silence he heard shuffling "Here"

the blindfold was pulled of his face, he looked at the boy in front of him grinning, Kakashi's hair was covered in grime and blood, his wrist was dislocated and already bruising and swelling, he had a split lip and multiple cuts  and one of his eyes was swollen shut and bleeding"what happened to your hand?"

"I dislocated it to escape the shackle and than I got out from the chains but we are still barred in" Naruto gaped "You dislocated your own hand!?" Kakashi let his shoulders droop slightly "We can't die here, You can't die here" for a moment Naruto saw his Sensei peering through the child's dark eyes, Kakashi shifted uncomfortably "I mean if future me risked his life to save you, you can't die now...I'd like to think my life isn't that worthless" Kakashi sighed and sat down "The bars are chakra infused we can't do jutsu's "

"Not to mention I'm drained of Chakra"
"How incredibly useless, why would I save someone so useless?" Naruto was quiet Kakashi's words stung "I think because part of you was-was tired" this time it was Kakashi's turn "What?"
"Tired you were tired, much  like you are now"
"I'm not tired what are you talking about?" Kakashi fidgeted with his hand, it hurt but Naruto's words hit a place deep in his heart.

"Tired of misery, of pain, of all of it, you've seen so much Kakashi, the future you has seen even more" Kakashi huffed quietly pouting trying to hold back tears before he whispered "How did I do it?" Naruto looked up, surprised to see the young boys masked face sad, eyes slightly wet "How did I do it?" He asked again "how did you do what?"

"Live" Naruto looked down and clenched his jaw, he never knew his Sensei had, had wondered how he managed to live!? "You just did, you struggled and you worked hard and...I'd like to say it paid off"

"Sometimes I am tired, of everything, the world just seems hollow, and people like Obito" Kakashi closed his eyes "He's suffered a lot too, no one would really notice though because he grits his teeth and smiles, he's one of the people I'm strong for because I idolize him and I don't want to lose to him"

Naruto was shocked Kakashi was opening up to him "don't you dare tell Obito this!" Said Kakashi and Naruto chuckled "I won't, I'd never dream of it".

The barred door opened and in strode four enemy shinobi, with hidden stone headbands, Kakashi pretended to be chained and sleeping, Naruto pretended he was asleep, and than Kakashi lurched forward.

Kakashi was small.
He was injured.
He couldn't use chakra.
It was four against one.
But he was Kakashi Hatake and he's will to live was strong
He wouldn't lose.

Hope you liked this chapter! Comment, recommend do whatever you want! Just uhh don't copy I don't own Naruto and Kakashi rocks! (Even when he was a snot as a kid)