Chapter 3

(Y/N) POV
It's been three years since Wally's death. After everything that had happened, it eventually got easier. It took me a while, but I was able to make a group of friends. There names were Kiley, Megan, and Tyler. Their honestly the primary reason I was able to move on after Wally died. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. They got me to my junior year. They got me to this moment right now. Sitting here, waiting for their slow asses to show up.

 Sitting here, waiting for their slow asses to show up

🄸 🅃🄷🄾🅄🄶🄷🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄴🅁🄴 🄳🄴🄰🄳

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 3

𝒩ℯ𝓌 ℱ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
𝕧

Kylie: "Oooooo tasty cakkkkkes," she snatched them from my lunch box.

(Y/N): "Hey, give them back!" I tried to grab them from her.

Kylie: "can I please have one?"

(Y/N): "No"

Kylie: "please"

(Y/N): "Nooo!"

Kylie: "please (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "ugh fine, but only because you won't give them back."

Kylie: "yay (Y/N) your the best."

She laughed as she opened the bag and took one out. Then she handed me the other one and I put it back in my lunch box.

'This was Kylie. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She's that one crack head friend that when you're with them you just can't stop laughing. When my mom and I had first moved here, her mom and my mom had become very close. I ended up sleeping over at her house a lot too. Aside from her trying to eat my food all the time, she and I are as close as sisters.'

(Y/N): " you're not getting anything else I have though."

Kylie: "wait you have more food?"

(Y/N): "Yes but I'm not sharing anymore with you"

Kylie: "awwww" she frowned

Tyler: "What about me?"

(Y/N): "No I'm not sharing with you either Tyler"

Tyler: "Whatttt? Why not?"

(Y/N): "because it's my food."

Tyler: "but cafeteria food sucks"

(Y/N): "I don't care, this is my food."

Tyler: "pleaseeeeeee" clapping his hands together.

(Y/N): "nooooooooo"

'This is Tyler. He has short black hair and hazel eyes. I first met Tyler in my English class. I was having trouble figuring out the answer to a question and he ended up helping me. I know he may look like he's stupid with the way he acts sometimes, but he's a straight-A student. He rarely ever has a grade below 90%.'

Megan: "Guys come on stop trying to take (Y/N)'s food"

Kylie: "Well maybe if you shared your food I wouldn't have to always ask (Y/N). "

Megan: "neither one of us should have to share our food."

Kylie: "well good friends share their food."

Megan: "Have you ever shared your food with us?"

Kylie: "um no, but um"

Megan: "there you go"

With that, Megan pulled a book out from her bag and started reading it while she ate her lunch.

Tyler: "come on Megan why are you always reading books?"

Megan: "Because I like to." Saying that, but not lifting her eyes from the book in her hand

'This is Megan. She has really long orange hair and orange eyes. She's pretty quiet most of the time. She gets annoyed easily and when she's mad you can easily tell. She's always reading and will have a book on her anywhere she goes whether it's on her phone or a physical copy. Her parents are very rich, so every summer we hang out at her parent's beach house. (She's acts kinda like raven from teen titans, but like with none of the secrets or powers)'

Megan: "You guys are so annoying"

Kylie: "No your just no fun"

(Y/N): "Guys guys come on don't start fighting please"

Kiley: "sorry"

Megan: "sorry"

Kiley: "Oh my god I almost forgot to tell you guys something"

Tyler: "Kylie, you almost forget a lot of things"

(Y/N): "Yeah like your lunch box on the bus"

Megan: "And your school project at your house"

Tyler: "And your clothing at the track Turing gym class last year"

(Y/N): "omg she had to ask me to run out and get them for her" we all laughed.

Kylie: "Fine I guess you guys don't wanna go to this really fun amusement park my parents have passes to....oh well I guess I'll tell them you guys don't care" she started to get up, but before she could Tyler and I had hugged her from behind.

(Y/N): "wait Kylie we're sorry. We won't do it again we promise"

Tyler: "yeah were sorry, right Megan?"

Megan: "yeah sorry."

Kylie: "you guys better be," she then sat back down.

Kylie: "Ok so this Saturday at 9, my house. We'll head there together ok"

Tyler: "sounds good."

(Y/N): "yeah same with me."

Megan: "ok"

We all finished our lunch and waited for the bell to ring. We were all a blazed with excitement for this weekend. It had been a long time since we all were able to hang out together outside of school hours. As the days passed it felt like an eternity, but before we knew it the week had ended. Filled with excitement we all sat in Kylie's mom's car as we all buckled our seat belts. I sat next to Tyler, who was in the middle, and Megan was on the other side. Kylie sat upfront with her mom.

"Is everyone ready to go? Do you all have your seat belts on?" Mrs. Mills asked us turning around looking to make sure our seatbelts we're all on.

Satisfied that we were all ready and had our seat belts on she put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway.

"ok here we go." she said as she headed to the amusement park.

" she said as she headed to the amusement park