Chapter 5

"(Y/N) are you ok...?" I heard.

That was the last thing I remember before the swirls faded into darkness and I lost consciousness.

🄸 🅃🄷🄾🅄🄶🄷🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄴🅁🄴 🄳🄴🄰🄳

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 5

ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓀ℯ𝓃 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
𝕧

Tyler's POV
" (Y/N)!" I yelled sprinting after her as she fell to the ground.

Kylie and Megan were right behind me. Reaching her I tried shaking her to see if she was conscious. She didn't move. I tried checking her pulse.

"She has no pulse! Guys call 911! NOW!" I yelled at them.

As Kylie called 911 I performed CPR to try to get her heart to beat, but there was no luck.

"Ok I just called 911, they'll be here in less then five minutes. Ok (Y/N), please hang in there." Kiley said crying and grabbed her hand.

When the paramedics came they put her on a stretcher and told us to stay here and wait for our parents to come get us. They called her mom and told us to go to the entrance.

As we waited by the entrance for Kylie's mom all I thought about was (Y/N). Ever since the day I met her she's all I've thought about. I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to her. I love her and without her I'd rather die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV
I woke up in the hospital. My mom was asleep with her head on the bed and her hand tightly holding mine.

"Mom!" I said trying to wake her up, "Mom!" I said again.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" She asked pushing my hair behind my ear.

"What happened?" I tried to sit up.

"Take it easy (Y/N), you passed out and went into cardiac arrest." She said trying to get me to lay down.

"What?...," I was in shock, "Where's the doctor. I want to talk to the doctor." I said

"Ok I'll go get him" she left the room to go get the doctor. A couple minutes later the doctor walked in.