Hey! You Scared Me

I went back inside my house and my dad quickly looked at me and asked why I was blushing so hard."What did he do? Why is your face so red? You look like a strawberry."dad said. "Umm nothing....." I said. "Are you sure? It can't be nothing, you don't look this red every day." dad said.

"It's nothing!" I say and run upstairs to my room before he starts asking more questions.

I go to my room and see my mom there."So.... can you tell me more about your boyfriend?" mom said.

"Well... his name is Damon Wilson, he is 17 so yes he is a year older than me, and he is one of the most popular guys in my school," I said

"Ooooo." mom starts teasing me, then notices how red my face was."Why is your face so red??"

"Well, I guess I can tell you...... Damon kissed my cheek today and that is why my face is very red, cause we are talking about him which is reminding me of him," I said.

My mom then smirked and said, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, my daughter is growing."

After talking with my mom I decided to take a shower then sleep. I finished taking a shower then heard a tap on the window. I quickly changed into my pajamas and went on my balcony to see where that noise came from. I looked around and out of nowhere Damon came close and scared the heck out of me.  He started laughing, but it was not funny to me. Especially with all the horror movies I've watched. Also, how the heck did he get up here?"How did you get here?" I said.  "I climbed up here," Damon said."How though?" I said.".....by climbing..." He said."All right then.... why are you here?" I said."I wanted to see you." He said.I blushed and said, "Oh well then come in."

Damon's POV

She looks so cute in her pajamas. And her hair in a messy bun. I get pulled into her room and dang..... she has a neat room. It's both neat and cute. She has white walls, a big mirror with lights on the border, she has a queen size bed with white sheets and a grey yarn blanket. She also has a white desk with a mac book and a bunch of school and art supplies. "Dang, you have a neat room," I said.

"Thanks," she said.  She went to her bookshelf and got out a book then sat on her bed. I sat next to her and looked at the book she was reading. She looks like she is a big fan of romance novels.

She looks so cute and calm whenever she reads. Am I falling for her? I'm not sure.  I get closer and start to cuddle her while I try reading what she is reading. I can see that she is blushing real hard right now. She's so cute. How many times have I thought that but not really said it out loud? I'll say it this time. "You look so cute in your pajamas," I said.  She smiles and I can see her face turning red. Awww.

Rosalia's POV

He doesn't know what he has just done. Saying I'm cute will make me blush....like a lot. It's not fair, how can he make me blush so much and still be so casual about it. Not fair.  "And you look handsome every day," I said.  FINALLY!  He started blushing.

I did it for once! I made him blush! Anyway, we kept on cuddling and reading my book. Then out of nowhere, my brother came in because apparently he was gonna ask for a book, and he saw me and Damon cuddling. He then yelled, "DAD!! Rose is with her boyfriend!!" And my mom and dad came running upstairs to catch us cuddling.  Mom seemed happy meanwhile my dad is looking VERY pissed. I thought there was nothing wrong like  I wasn't doing anything wrong.  I was just cuddling with my boyfriend. Maybe it was because we were on the bed but we were only hugging while reading a book. What's so wrong with that??

Joshua's POV

I couldn't find my book and I asked everyone.....except Rose. I'll just see if she is awake and then ask. I go upstairs and see that her bedroom light is on so I just barge in because I really need to know if she has it. I open the door and see her with a guy, cuddling. What. The. Heck. "DAD!! Rose is with her boyfriend!!" I yell. Now just wait and she will get in trouble. I see that mom also comes running up the stairs with dad, dad looks furious while mom looks proud. Haha, Rose is gonna get it now. Dad looks really mad but when I look where he is looking, I see that he is looking straight at Damon and not Rose. I mean I would be really mad at him too but not for this. I'll just watch and see how this turns out.

Rosalia's POV

So my dad looks furious but it doesn't look like he is mad at me....oh no. "Hi, Dad, how's it going?" I say. For some reason, he looked more pissed after I said that. "Where did you come from and why are you here?" my dad asked looking straight at Damon. Damon then said,"I came from my mother's-" "Stop! don't say anything else, just tell me why you are here??" dad interrupted. "Ok, I am here because I wanted to see your daughter, is that a valid excuse?" Damon said. We sat there in silence till my dad broke it and said, "Ok then." And left. My mom and brother also left and it was just me and Damon in the room. We finished the book then started listening to music, I didn't know he had the same taste in music as I did. Then I fell asleep.

Damon's POV

Her father, mother, and brother then left us alone after I said that. We then finished the book we were reading before we were rudely interrupted and started listening to some music. Apparently, we have the same taste in music. Rose fell asleep on me after a couple of songs, so I just turned off the music got up, put her nicely on the bed and covered her with the sheets. She looked so peaceful and pretty. I then felt a little sleepy and before I knew it I fell asleep next to Rose.

Rosalia's POV

I woke up and I felt like there was something heavy on me. I look down and see Damon's arm around me. I look back and I see Damon sleeping peacefully. I kind of didn't want to wake him up but it was time to wake up, he would be late to school if I didn't. "Hey...Damon...wake up, you need to or else you'll be late for school." I say and he then lifts his head up with his eyes almost closed but open enough to see and asked, "What time is it?"  "Time to wake up," I said. He chuckles then gets up. I open my closet to pick an outfit and then I felt Damon hugging me from behind while I try to pick clothes. He then says put that on and points at a pastel green dress with tiny white flowers on it. I picked it and also picked a belt to go with it. I then picked a golden necklace that I had that had my name on it, "Rosalia".  I then told him I was gonna take a shower and he said."Oh, yea I should go back home before both your dad and my parents find out I was here." Damon said. "Ok see you at school." Dang, just that one hug made me blush hard again. I took a shower then got ready and had breakfast.

While I was eating my mom came close and whispered in my ear, "I saw you and Damon last night." I got nervous then I thought, hey there is nothing to be nervous about it's your mom. She then said," You guys look so cute." Then I said," Thanks mom, see you after school." I walk out the door and start walking to school.