I am immortal

Elijah enters Klaus's art room

Elijah enters Klaus's art room. Bodies cover the floor and blood covers canvases. He and I have had a fight that even the deaf could have heard.
"Niklaus, do tell. What is the meaning of this?"
" Of what brother?"
" This mess. Niklaus, I understand you and  (Y/N) have had a fight but must it end in bloodshed?"
"Yes brother. It must. She says I am a monster and she is right."
"Niklaus. Enough of this nonsense. Go to her and-
"I WILL NOT GO TO HER! SHE WILL COME TO ME! SHE WILL BE BACK BEGGING FOR MY EMBRACE AND I WILL DENY HER!"
"YOU DENY HER AND YOU WILL DENY YOURSELF. ROB YOURSELF OF THE ONE THING IN THIS LIFE THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY."
"You are right brother. In this life. But you are forgetting. I am immortal."
"No Niklaus, you are forgetting. She is the one who has overcome death 4 times to be with you. EACH TIME to be with you and only you. Fought along side our family and risked her life against your vast number of enemies. You have had a baby with Hayley and she did not forsake you or cast you aside knowing that a baby is a blessing she was denied when she turned FOR YOU. You will not be happy in this life or any life without her. I suggest you figure that out before I lose my sister."