Little Prince...

Adam pov*

Everything looks normal in the castle as usual, all the adventures as he-man, we were attacked by the snakeman... we won and expected more from Skeletor.

Although I always felt that something looked bad on one of my friends.  I speak with all the Masters in particular of this and then I watch Orko, he really is one of my best friends, I tell him all my problems when I feel somewhat uncomfortable with myself and he helps me a lot but I always see him alone, or reading or just observing with  His magnifying glass the flowers of the giant garden that Musman had helped us rebuild.  It worries me a little because he never sits down to talk with us, or is busy practicing spells or is observing new books something that makes me a little angry because most of the free time he has adheres to his studies instead of coming with us and I noticed that years ago. Then if he screwes up he escapes and almost loses his life in each one of these escapes making me rescue him as He-man... Agh..Orko I'm really tired of your attitude... although I can get used to it..  your problems are small whims of yours... or misunderstandings with Duncan but you always leave sad... And I really care a lot about this attitude... but I see it weird in some way because... I see it is always normal in every one of his things...

Thinking about everything about that, I noticed outside my window it was dinner time!  I ran through the halls of the castle to meet my angry father because I arrived late and Orko stood at the table somewhat annoying because I had arrived late for his show.

I Observe that everything went to normal, everyone laughed, Orko acted like every day but this time observe more attentive to others.  Especially Orko.

I saw him happy while he was acting although I still felt weird when I saw him something was not right and I still felt it.  It bothered me so much to feel that and it tormented me all the time for dinner because today was a quiet day and as nothing happened I could not be distracted in any way about the thoughts I was carrying.

✨ .............. ✨

It was time to go to sleep, I opened the door of my room and looked at the ceiling.  Skeletor will be behind this?
I still thought very worried... Nah, he would be faster in his goals.  Then I fell asleep and between sleep and sleep I lost the unconscious.

✨ ........... ✨

I woke up sweaty from my bed, watching the castle window a Little windy to my bed, it was a rainy day and it was still night.  I got up somewhat tired and watched outside the wind was blowing hard in the trees and in the town of Eternia.

I left my room and then observed the dark corridors of the castle, took out one of my technological lights and illuminated my way out of my room and closing the door to continue walking in the hallway.

I suddenly remembered that of Orko, I really felt weird back then I continued on my way to his room, took the stairs and arrived with some trouble and then knocked on the door.

"Orko?  are you there?"

I received no response of any kind, it is very strange that I did not answer calls at the door of his room so I knocked again.

"Hey Orko ... I wanted to talk with yo-"

was checking that he had not escaped back and had taken his things like the other time he wanted to go to Trolla.  But surprisingly it were still there... his things, his books.. he wasn't there.  I approached looking for him even more worried than usual and then looked out his window where the strong winds hit my clothes.  When I saw something red on the floor below, I looked again and I was shocked ... Orko had pulled the window... I couldn't believe it... I screamed with all my strength waking everyone up  several lights went on.  I left the room to everything that led to the nearest exit to that place.  Duncan stopped me and looked me in the eye to watch me scared.

"WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU ADAM?!?!?  WHY DO YOU AWAKE EVERYONE?!?"

He looked at me angrily and at the same time worried about the scream, turned to see me and all the Masters were behind him watching me perplexed, I pushed everyone and kept running.  They were following me to know where I was going.  I opened the door with all my strength causing them to knock with the puddles that were caused by the rain and ran to where Orko was, I grabbed him full of tears, I felt his bones were out of place that was horrible, and his was bleeding too much.  I held it with the forces I had while feeling that I was being watched by others.

"Orko?!?!  Can you hear me?!?  You are still here?!?  Please... don't die... ORKO!!"

I shook it with great insistence while listening to Duncan shout that the doctors will be called from behind me and Teela ran with me to hug me from behind with much sadness and then I felt a slight movement from Orko's almost lifeless little body, I looked up full  of tears in amazement and I looked at him with a lot of concern..

"A-Adam? I-It's you?"

His eyes were narrowed and he looked at me for weakly while he was dying, I could not help but cry and look at him very sadly.

"Orko!  Please!  Whatever you do, don't close your eyes, stay with me here, strive to keep trying to be alive, right?  Please!  Do not go .. we will arrive!"

I held him in my arms and ran to where Duncan was with the other Masters who looked equally worried and even with some tears, like me... I put him on the stretcher and we took him to the hospital.

✨ ......... ✨

Hours passed ... and I was with my parents, Duncan and Teela waiting in the waiting room ... I am destroyed ... really how I could not have thought about staying with him that night?  Why was I so clumsy?!?!?  I'm so stupid ... really .. this was all my fault ... I shouldn't have ... I'm so sorry Orko ... I'm sorry ... I'm ... I'm horrible ... I'm a horrible person, from  what is the use of being He-Man if I couldn't even save you ... like this ...

..........