I'm...so..sorry..

The time... step and well... the time of the visit arrived.  I was not anxious, but curious to think that someone would really come to see me.

I got to hear that the handle of my room turned and then opened letting Adam see, I saw him too cheerful and then behind him Teela appeared with a look of relief.

"Orko !!  I really thought you were going to stay in a coma... step a year and you don't know how discouraged I was.."

He ran to hug me carefully, it looked like he was full of tears and glad to see me awake back, he gave me another smile and  i corresponded something weak because my arms hurt.

"but... what were you thinking?!?  Why did you want to kill yourself?!?  We were all very worried, you were really about to die!  I suffered you know?!?"

I was surprised by what I had just said, look away from a somewhat tense look and then answer.. my mother told me that I should never be afraid of my destiny, right?

"I'm sorry .... I really feel it ... I didn't want to ... well ... if I wanted to die ... but I really wasn't thinking about what I was doing..y-I really am sorry .. seriously and-"

He interrupted me with a hug something strong but enough not to harm me.

"The important thing now is that you are alive Orko and that now you can be with us, don't be afraid to say what's wrong with you.. We are your friends and we want to help you."

Teela said with a smile on her face as Adam hugged me to comfort me.

"Now it is a question that you recover Orko .. you are already healing very fast and out there tomorrow you will take out the breathing machine because surely you will be able to do it on your own."

Adam smiled very happy to know that he was determined to heal me ... although ... I really must look for what my mother was referring to ... that insurance destination was somewhere and I will find him.