Memories.

Hey ... wake up ... I know you're still there my child.

I would really like to talk to you.  You look very discouraged..

✨ ...... ✨

"Huh?"

I woke up in a beautiful forest, it was night and the stars were everywhere, a beautiful landscape and the sound of the water falling from the small cliffs were around me.

I am still alive?  I'm dead?  I really don't understand if I am or not.... but... I think... I am...

My child..

I turned around, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, am I really dead?

"Mom?"

My mother was sitting on a stone that was right next to me, I had not seen her at the first moment I saw the stone.

"I'm dead?"

I said with false hopes of knowing if I gave in vain my attempt to leave that unfair world... that really didn't make sense.

What things do you say my child?  Do you really think you're dead?  Hehem.. no... you are not, little son.

Only... you're in a barrier right now, about death and life, that's why you can see and hear me.  It may seem like a dream but rather you are in something similar to that.

I sighed angrily ... I really wanted to leave but I didn't make it ..

I see you so discouraged my child, take a breath hm?  I know you feel very sad that I am not here to guide you, but you have to know that I will always be with you.

It doesn't matter what they tell you, or what they think.  You are my son and always you will be.

You may feel frustrated, destroyed, but you are fulfilling your destiny even if you don't think so, there is still much to learn...

I stroke my face with love and then looked into my eyes.. Oh... mom... I really missed you so much... you don't know... how I feel... I really can't measure my feelings...  I hate everything and I love it at the same time....