Chapter 1

Walking threw an empty alley, Tim had his normal white mask with black lips and eyes., his dark brown hair falling over the mask. Alone. It was late almost 2 in the morning to be exact. Going for a late walk shocked that Brian also known as Hoodie didn't wake up or follow him. He normally noticed, he thought he would be alone on this walk, or so he thought.
Light steps soon trailed behind him, Tim had a feeling it was Brian but still pulled out his knife.
"Woah, calm down Tim" The voice from behind says. Tim turns around to see none other then Brian.
"Dear, Slender you scared me" He says
Brian chuckles "I'm good at that" he says with a slight chuckle
"Followed me?" He asks and Brian nods
"Toby never notices, but I mean we share a room" Brian naturally holds Tim's hand it was just natural for him and they both did it in a friend ship manor, ever since college. It helped them both.
They way they held hands though made it feel and seem in a much more then just friendship way, there fingers were interlocked and laced between eachother's, it made Tim feel like he had more sanity
Brian, it was just normal, and felt right. It didn't feel right with anyone else, but Tim.
Tim grabs out a cigarette and a lighter tiping his mask the side putting the orange part of the cigarette in his mouth holding it by his lips and lights the lighter covering the flame by the breeze and lights the end holding the pack to Brian offering him one, as he takes a puff. Brian smirks and doesn't grab one from the box but instead grabs Tim's and takes a puff the that, chuckling as he does so.
"Hey!" He says and takes the cigarette back putting it back into his mouth with a mumble.
"I'm just playing" He says to him, his mask still on his head but worn like a beanie, his hood down ironically for being called 'Hoodie'.
Tim puts his Cigarettes back into his pocket and holds Brian's hand again and continues smoking as they walk, peacefully.

//So this is a short chapter but I hope you like the beginning!

//381 words.