Chapter 2

After around 2 hours of aimless wondering they went back to the shack, as they enter they drop hands not sure if Toby was awake or not, he most likely wasn't but Tim wanted to be careful.
As they enter they see Toby, sitting at the bar table eating a waffle with a glass of water. His head perks up looking over at Brian and Tim.
"Oh g-good morning" Toby says and smiles at them, then does a slight tic. "Do Y-you guys w-want breakfast?" He asks getting up. He was less energetic because it early morning and he probably just woke from nightmares on nightmares.
Brian smiles at him "That would be great, but how about you go back to bed for a bit, bud?" He says, he knew he just woke from nightmares. Tim and himself could make food later if they wanted too anyway. They always have acted as like Toby's father figures. Tim nods agreeing with Brian
"You probably should, Tobias" Tim says and walks over to him
Toby sighs and puts his glass in the sink, he was doing the dishes later anyway it was his day and finishes his waffle.
Tim ruffles his hair and smiles as him, making Toby giggle. He was tired and yawns "Night, d-dads." Toby says as he walks out of the kitchen with another tic, he just started calling them that and thought it was funny and it also made him feel better about everything, not having a good father figure in the past.
Brian chuckles and calls back "Night, son" he smiles still. Tim chuckling next to him. "Wait why are we saying night, it's actually 4am" Brian adds. Earning a laugh from the boy upstairs.
"We should head back to bed to Hoods" Tim says looking up at Brian and yawns after a moment, holding his hand again.
Brian nods and grips his hand and ruffles Tim's hair with a smile and walks out of the kitchen into the main room then up the stairs into their room and sits on his bed having Tim plop down next to him and lean against him.
"What's with this affection?" Brian asks looking at him
Tim shrugs slightly, he Honestly didn't know why "Just want too, is this bad?" He adds quickly
Brian shakes his head quickly "Nope. It's perfect" he says and wraps an arm around his shoulders.
Tim smiles slightly and looks around the room "Wanna go killing later?" He asks randomly looking at Brian, not minding how close their faces where even though he had a light blush because of it.
Brian nods "Course" he smiles "I have to clean my gun later though" he says and Tim nods.
There was a moment of silent between them before Brian breaks it again
"Poor Toby" he says looks down at his lap
Tim was lost for a moment then nods "Yeah..It's probably Hell for him" he says
Brian nods "I mean I'm glad he has us, and I'm I the only one who finds it adorable that he calls us dads" he says getting more happy at the end, with a smile.
Tim chuckles at Brian going off topic but probably for the best to get off that topic "I mean yeah, it's great" he says and smiles at how many times he had called him dad. "Now if only he would stop being so childish" he says jokingly with a small chuckle
Brian laughs lightly and grabs his phone just scrolling threw Instagram and Tim grabs his phone aswell and lays on his lap, Tim plays music from his phone and plays on his phone.
Brian smiles and hums to the song and slightly sings to it looking at him everyone once and a while, Tim was on his side his back facing him. Making him smile.
Tim soon yawns and sets his phone down, turning it off. The music still playing, he ment to turn it off earning a quiet "Shit" as Tim grabs his phone and pauses the music.
Brian chuckles at him but still smiles at that "Tired?" He asks looking at him, I mean they both should be. They both didn't go to bed intell almost midnight then they went on a walk from 2am-4am now it was 5:30am.
Tim nods his eyes closed his head still on Brian's lap.
Brian plays with his hair and let's him. He was also tired but he was more fine. Tim hasn't been sleeping well for the past while and whenever he could sleep it was great for Brian knowing he was getting sleep.
Tim ends up falling asleep quite quickly on his lap and was peacefully asleep without any nightmares.
Brian yawns and leans back more against the backboard of his bed, he always woke up earlier then Tim at around 7:30am. While Tim wakes up at around 8am. So he would be awake in around 2 hours. And soon he drifts off to sleep.

// Another Chapter finished
846 words
Bye EpicFam!