Chapter 2

Present Time
Kuroko Pov

I couldn't believe it! In the end, all of our hard work and effort finally payed off! We won the Winter Cup!

3rd Person Pov

Everyone was cheering for Seirin High School's victory for the Winter Cup.

All except Rakuzan... They were very upset that they had lost to a brand-new-nameless highschool.

Well... Not so nameless anymore.

Mayuzumi Pov

I couldn't believe that we, Rakuzan, lost the Winter Cup to Seirin, of all schools, we just had to lose to Seirin! Well... Now that I think about it... They probably wouldn't have lost anyways. I mean, come-on, they have Kuroko-freaking-Tetsuya on their team. Now I don't feel so bad about losing.

(A/N if you are confused about what's happening, basically all the teams' shadows have a closer relationship than they let on.)

Suddenly, I was pulled away from the others by none other than Akashi-kun. On the inside, I was really confused as to why he would pull me away from everyone, but on the outside, I just had my monotonous expression on. But what he said next made me mad, upset, sad etc.

"Chihiro. You're off the team." said a certain scissors-freak.

"But why?"

"Simple really. I was only using you, hoping that you would surpass Tetsuya and become the new Phantom Sixth Man, but it turns out that you're weaker than him"

With that, I left without saying anything to my teammates and booked a train ticket to Tokyo tomorrow.

As I was booking the ticket, people were looking at me as though I was crazy or going insane.

I don't really blame them.

I mean... I WAS muttering about a certain red-headed emperor and his stupid scissors and whatnot.

(Hello! It's me. So tell me, was it good or bad? As usual, probably going to be slow updates)