Chapter 4

Takao POV

I was walking down the halls to the gym. We had just lost to Seirin in the Winter Cup and we were called to the gym for a brief meeting, and I was already running late.

I was about to enter when I heard them talking.

'They must have started the meeting without me.'

I decided to listen in for a bit to see why they would've started the team meeting without me.

I really wish I didn't.

"What do you mean, Midorima-kun?" -Coach

"I mean what I said, Coach."

"But why?"

"Because he does nothing but bring bad luck to the team."

"I see. What about the rest of you?"

"We agree, Coach. After all, the reason we lost was because of Takao." -Everyone else

I appeared calm on the outside, but on the inside, my thoughts were raging.

'Shin-cha-- no Midorima wants me off the team?'

'How was it MY fault we lost?'

'Wasn't it everyone's fault?'

'Why is everyone blaming me?'

'Why isn't the coach trying to help me?'

'Doesn't really matter though.'

'Not like their my actual team and friends.'

'Right because THEY would never betray me.'

'But still, what kind of teammates are they, to betray and blame ONE person for a loss?

'Not my problem, I'll resign tomorrow and I'll get my revenge.'

Cue evil grin and evil aura.

'Should I go in now?'

'Yeah, maybe I should.'

Un-cue the evilness.

I slowly opened the door with a fake smile plastered all over my face.

"Sorry I'm late. The teacher needed to talk to me." I lied.

"It's alright. Just don't let it happen again. Now go get warmed up!"

"Yes coach!"

Time Skip to after practice (Because why not?)

I left practice as soon as possible so that I could get away from those traitors.

I left the gym with a sadistic aura and a sadistic smile, scaring everyone around me... But I didn't know that. I was too busy thinking about ways to get my revenge.

As I passed through the halls, everyone parted to the sides like Moses and the Red Sea. Me as Moses and everyone else as the Red Sea.

When I started to walk home, I heard my phone ding! signifying that I had received a text message. I looked at the sender and realized that it was from DarkPhantom17 to the "Shadows" group chat.

It said...

Interesting

Interesting... I'll be sure to do just that. Thanks for the suggestion DarkPhantom17. (A/N Try to guess who this is. I will reveal who it is later.)

And so I replied.

Time Skip to the Next Day

I woke up early the next day and remembered what I had to do.

I arrived at the principal's office and knocked. I waited for a bit and then I heard a faint "Come in." so I entered the office.

"I want a resignation form for my team and a transfer form for transferring to my new school."

"Alright, here you go. Just be sure to make sure that all information is correct and fill in the information"

"Thank you, sir." So I filled in all the required information.

I handed my completed form back to the principal and said "If anyone asks where I transferred to, please don't tell them."

"Alright."

"Thank you very much."

After that, I went to the gym to hand in my resignation form.

I walked through the gym doors like everything was normal and went to the coach.

"Why are you late again Takao?"

"Sorry 'bout that. I need to talk to you for a bit."

"What do you need?"

"I'm leaving the team. Here is my resignation form."

"What is the meaning of this?"

"Exactly what it looks like."

"But why?"

"I heard everything yesterday."

The coach's eye widened in understanding.

"I see. You may leave now."

"Prepare yourself, Midorima. For you will soon have the unluckiest day of your life."

"Please, with you gone, how could I possibly unlucky?"

"You'll see soon enough. Ja ne."

I walked away from the school like a boss and waited for the meeting time.

A/N How are you all doing? Hehe I feel like this was a really boring chapter. Next chapter will be back to Kuroko POV because I'm an idiot and I forgot to make him hand in his resignation form. I'm so smart. (Note the sarcasm)
PS Happy Birthday Kuroko 💯💯💯🖤🖤🖤🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁

 (Note the sarcasm)PS Happy Birthday Kuroko 💯💯💯🖤🖤🖤🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🍰🍰🍰🎁🎁🎁

So cute!