Prolouge:

3rd P.o.V:

A H/C boy with a black jacket and black pants was sitting on the Star is reading a book. He sat at a set of stairs that were behind the school that show the back. Of course no one used the stairs but a few, this was because it would take to long to get to class. This boy was reading a book. 'The Cards and the Games'.

Somewhere out in the world

???: " alright who is talking about my book?"

???: " oh it's the readers! Apologies. My name is Nathan or Author Chan."

Author-kun: "This book will have a little 4th wall breaking and some refere-"

( Y/N from smartneoboi): "OI!! Oh hey. I'm in bold. Anyway. What the fuck!"

Author-kun: "gotta go.. BYE!

(Y/N): "GET BACK HERE BITCH!!".

Back to reality

Class time had come around and Our new character had sat down next to the all mighty Rias Gremory! Everyone had turned to Y/N and some gave stares and some with stars in their eyes. Y/N had smiled back a few giggles went around the room.

Author-kun: I do this based on reality!

Nate. I have a gun. Shut the fuck up!

Anyways Y/N had taken his boo-

At the end of school

-k WHAT THE?! Ahem. Err. Yes um hold on. Here is the script err.

Y/N: Hurry up please. I'm starting to get tired.

Sorry Sheesh. Anyway, Y/N who can notice these accidents was sitting on the couch in the club room. Awaiting a certain team to enter. Rias was first. She had a big bust with red long hair silky to the touch. Navy light blue eyes with sparks of determination. She looked out the window and watched something.

Next was Akeno, she had black smooth hair that was also the same as Rias. Her bust was slightly big but not as soft as Rias. Also her ass was nice too. Her violet eyes took the stage and she is beautiful. She sat down Next to Rias looking at a unfinished Chess game. Both women were in the same class as Y/N who was casually on his device of choice.

Two younger students had walked through the room. A blonde boy with brown eyes and a charming look. The prince of the school. He was like any school prince. Kind, gentle, caring and very lovable. The first grade mascot of Kouh Highschool walked with Kiba. Chocolate in her mouth. She had white hair and a very flat figure. But you never judge a book by its cover am I right?

Jeez why so cheesy script. Anyway.

Rias had looked outside at three students. The perverted trio. What stood out her was Issei.

Author-kun: Fuck last names. Watch the anime for gods sake. Or read the manga. Those who do get a cookie!

Thank you now we shall continue.

Wait Nooo!

Rias P.o.V:

Issei looked at my and I left the window. Akeno looked at me with a look.

Rias: *sigh* " Akeno we don't have time now."

Y/N my rook had sat with Akeno and continued the game. Which he won.

Y/N: "thanks for the head start Miss Rias"

Akeno looked at Y/N with a pout.

I start to chuckle. I sigh. They know how to make my day.

——————————————————————————————————————
Hey guys. Author-Kun talking. If your reading this good on you. I might have to rewatch this perverted anime.

Also I'm rewriting The Cards and The game. All books written will all collide into Endgame bye!