Someone may have died a few

..........

That's a really crappy title.

Anyway this a authors note.

Alright so I might change things up a bit.

You will see...

No ones P.o.V:

Joker sat on the couch in the old school house. He was wearing headphones so anything you said probably could not be heard. These headphones are connected to his laptop. He watched anime called JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. He just finished watching parts 1 and 2 and watched the first ep of part 3.

Since Y/N was ahead of most 3rd years he spent his time either reading or watching anime. Occasionally he would play games but that was at home. Rias and Akeno walked inside and found Y/N watching anime as usual. Rias tried to call out to him but no use.

Rias P.o.V:

"Y/N!" I called but no use. I sighs and walks to my seat Akeno followed.

I don't know what I'd do with my rook. Soon after the last bell rang Kiba and Koneko walked inside.

"Alright..." I stared "today Y/N and koneko will go to a pact together. Kiba you have none today and Akeno and I shall go to our normal clients"

Knowing full well Y/N did not hear me I chopped his head which made him stop the anime. He took off his headphones and glared at me. I knees that he knew he was going on a pact but he didn't know if he was going alone as usual. I looked at him then at Koneko. Y/N followed my gaze and when he looked at Koneko he stood up. He nodded at me then at Koneko. A magic circle surrounded his laptop and headphones and they were teleported to his and Akeno home.

*mega time skip*

Y/N P.o.V:

'That dam women.' I thought. Me and Koneko we're walking home after our pact. Well more like Koneko just I had to be there. I walked into a store and came out with a chocolate bar.

"Koneko, catch!" I yelled and threw the chocolate bar at her. I sweat dropped when she caught it with her mouth. Then she got a call. Koneko answered and she nodded. Koneko looked at me with thankful eyes and teleported home. No one was out this late and the shop keep was cleaning near the back. I walked a bit and teleported to akenos home.

*short time skip*

No ones P.o.V:

Y/N sat in his room. He thought of what Rias could have said to Koneko. He hopped it was something good. Maybe she got a new piece. It didn't matter. Right now he sat on his bed meditating waiting to become sleepy.

Silence. Then even more Silence. He made his back fell on the bed and he closed his eyes. Like that he fell asleep.

Author chan: By the way Y/N full name is Joker Y/N Joestar. He dose have stand and I will tell you the description when he uses it. He prefers magic though.

Y/N: "get out my head I'm trying to sleep dammit"

Author Chan: Also this is the 500 word check mark.

Issei P.o.V:

"BLOOD!" I called out to know one. I woke up with a start. Sweating. I looked under the covers to see no scar and no donut inside me. I sighed and got dressed for school. Turns out there was a new hole in the girls looker room and I was gonna check it out. Today I was alone.

I walked to school and as I passed the old school building I saw red hair looking at me. Blue eyes locked to my brown ones. I continue walkingwith a smile and a nose bleed.

'The Queen Rias just looked at me with a smile!' I thought and continued to make my way to class.

*time skip*

I went to the park looking around for damage. 'What happened here' I thought. It was late at night and the boys called me to come at home some. "Anime". I said no since I was a bit sad they ditched me. Suddenly the sky went dark around me. As if it was the cosmos. A man in a brown coat, brown shoes and fedora which was also brown walked to me. I had the sudden urge to take a step back. But as I did I leaned over the fountain edge.

"Who are you?" I called out. For only him to speak. I didn't hear him and started to run away.

Y/N's P.o.V:

I sat in my room watching anime as usual. Today we had a free day yet no sign of akeno. I sigh and continue watching anime with my guard down being in a shrine and all. I stoped for a moment. I looked outside to the night sky and something told me someone is about to die. I shrugged and continued my anime.

*1 hour later*

Two hands went into my shirt and touched my abs. I blushed a little bit at Akenos teasing. I look up to see her mounds in my face.

"It seems you missed me huh?" She teased. I close y laptop and pay attention to her. She was in a white robe with some of it wet.

"Did something happen while I was here?" I asked. She nodded and laid on my bed.

I put my stuff on my table on get into the covers. She took of her robe and also went into the covers. Her arms wrapped around my waist. Her legs mixed in with mine. Her mounds pushed against my back making me blush slightly.i turned around to be met with her face. My face lay in the crook of her neck and we stayed like this till we both fell asleep.

———————————————————————————

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the end of the chapter. If you are reading this you deserve a cookie.
If there are something's you would like me to know about that would be very helpful.
I'm not good with names so I. Ight put som characters away or not mentioned much

I'll see ya in the next one.