New member!

God damm. I'm writing this at 11:44pm night. Don't know why a boy like me should be up this late but idc.

Have fun!

——————-
Y/N P.o.V:

Darkness. . .
Void. . .
Black. . .
That's all I could see.
Everywhere is darkness.
'There is a light in every dark place'
Not here.

I looked around hoping to find something in the void. I realise I'm in a dark substance.

Blood.
My blood
Blood was now the floor.

In a very quick moment.
I sank.

I sank into the depths of blood and ... corpses. Dead body's lay in the thick blood.

I stared to gag. I tried to get up to the surface but something was holding me down.

A hand held my naked body. More hands wrapped around my body. Arms connected to the hands put more weight.

Faces. Faces of those I have killed.

One stuck out to me.

The face of my mother.

Akeno P.o.V:

A scream.

I woke up to Y/N screaming. He was sweating all over as I held him tight, trying to calm him down. Soon after he released he was safe I released my grip on him. In a instant he grabbed onto my naked figure. I giggled a little bit.

"Y/N I'm next to you you don't have to scream" I said. Calming Y/N down a bit. His face were in my chest. I felt his breathing and it tickled me.

Y/N held on tight but I decided to play with him a little. I took off the covers and what I saw Meade me shake. His legs covered in scars. His arms with cuts and slashes. I let go of him and looked into his now red, lifeless eyes. I hugged him back tighter than I ever have.

Y/N P.o.V:

I felt akenos heart beat as my face was in her chest. I dared to not let go. As I felt her voice muffled by her breasts. I heard a gasp as he took of the covers. She moved a way a bit and I looked at my self. She instantly hugged me back.

Scars. Not my scars but.

Those who I have killed. Their scars, cuts, wounds and damage covered my body. Akeno hugged me once again. I looked over at the clock. 2 am. Akeno put the covers back on and fell asleep in my grasp. I couldn't sleep. It stared. A curse put apron me by god.

*mega time skip*

Once again I was in the blood this time with my arms out. Trying to grab something. Anything. Arms and hands pulled on my skin. Some covering my neck and face.

'This is not how I die' I thought to myself.

"NOO"

My eyes opened. I looked at the peaceful sleeping Akeno and sigh. Today was a special day. At least that what akeno told me. I went outside to the kitchen and made food. I got four eggs, bacon strips, butter and some seasoning. I brought out my pan and turned on the gas.

Author chan: " pim not good at cooking but I've watched enough videos to know how to make food"

I got to work.

First I put some butter on the pan to grease things up a little. I crack two eggs on the butter and stir them around. After a few minutesi let that sit as I chopped up the bacon. After a few dicing I return to the eggs and mix even more. I grab a plate via magic circle and place the cooked eggs on it. I then put some butter on the pan again this time I add bacon and two cracked eggs to the mix. I respect the cooking process making sure the bacon is cooked and place both played down. I sprinkle them wit ph salt, pepper and other things.

I walk up to Amy room to see akeno putting on the school uniform. I blush a Little and walk in to get my uniform.

"I made food so if you don't hurry up I'll eat your plate" I announced. I quick rush out telling akeno im serious. To this she giggles and put on her clothes a bit faster.

I sat at the dining table waiting for akeno. Soon enough she came down and sat opposite of me where her plate sat.

"Thank you for the meal" we both said as we clapped our hands together. Then we ate like savages. Soon after we coined up and went to do our routine.

*time skip to lunch break*

No ones P.o.V:

Sitting alone tends to get boring some times. But not for Y/N. Normally he is always alone. Being ahead of school curiculem had its perks. Not having girls fan over you, having time to your self, not doing work. Things that everyone wished for. Y/N is always watching anime in his free time and that's what he is doing right now.

Y/N's P.o.V:

'I'm pretty far in JJBA. '

'I feel the power of my STANDO in my soul. '

'Not that I had one anyway. '

'The stand will be a good replacement.'

While I was watching, minding my business, a certain boy came sneaking up on me. The thing is Issei did not know I could hear him. Even through the punching and dialogue. Just as he was gonna jump me a menacing aura surrounded I. I stood up. Posing as I did.

"So, you were watching ME?!" I said scaring Issei to the bone.

" y-y-yes Y-Y-Y/N" issei answered. Scared out of his ass.

"Then perish" I said. Making issei fall on his ass. I stated laughing. I crouched over laughing my ass off.

"Welcome Issei! How dose it feel to be a devil huh?" I question the young boy. All he did was nod with a forceful smile.

"Great!" I said. Good for him then. I sat backdown and waited for break to end.

——————————————————————————————————-

Alrighty,

How was that?

I know I said I was meant to publish this yesterday but I was watching OPM.

I hope you enjoyed!