1 good evening mr hwang

(an. y'all i don't know a thing about business or corporate stuff, so i'm just making shit up as i go so please don't roast me if some things don't make sense 😂)

it was the last day of your first month as a receptionist at skz enterprises. as a receptionist, it was your job to meet with the boss at the end of every month to discuss stats and to give feedback to mr. hwang about the satisfaction of his employees.

"are you nervous" asked amanda. amanda was the other receptionist who would take over whenever you'd go for breaks or go for coffee runs, you two built a good friend ship as you spent a lot of time together.

you looked at her with a nervous smile and nodded, "don't be! you'll do great, and besides he's really nice and professional" she reassured "plus..." she leaned in "he's really, really, rEALLY handsome" she whispered with one hand to the side of her mouth "oh my gosh" you laughed "i'm sure he is amanda but he's the boss, not just our boss but everybody's boss" "okay your right, but believe me when i say that you'll be fantasizing about him once you lay your eyes on him" she said with a half grin.

you rolled your eyes playfully and gave her a smirk while you checked your watch, "shit, it's 5:45 i should head up" you grabbed your folder, tucked it under your arm and headed towards the elevator "good luck" shouted amanda while taking her spot at the receptionist desk.

in the elevator, you let out a long breath trying to calm yourself. you didn't know why you were so nervous, you were just there for a quick 10 minute meeting, maybe because you were meeting with the founder of skz enterprises, the boss of your boss.

it wasn't long until the elevator reached the 70th floor, the serious business floor. you straightened your posture and tightened your grip on the black leather folder. you stepped out and found your way to the big double doors that separated mr. hwangs office from the rest. everyone else's office were made of clear glass but not mr. hwangs, his was the only office that had frosted glass so you couldn't see a thing from the outside.

"oh hello miss y/l/n" greeted a man in a suit with pale skin and blonde hair, "hello mr bang" you smiled" "mr hwang will be ready for your meeting shortly" said the man before retreating to his office. you already knew his name since he was the man who hired you.

after a few minutes, the big doors opened revealing a man in a neat, navy blue suit, "pleasure as always, mr hwang" he said as he turned around to face the man mentioned "as always, mr kim" they shook hands and mr kim was off towards the elevator leaving mr hwang standing in the doorway. he looked neat and clean, his suit looked nice and fitted, black was the colour but he was wearing a red tie. his skin looked soft and his lips were close to the colour of his tie. his hair was light brown and was neatly yet casually pushed to the side.

(like this)

he gave you a glance before giving you a smile "good evening mr hwang" you greeted "good evening miss

he gave you a glance before giving you a smile "good evening mr hwang" you greeted "good evening miss..." he paused "oh, it's uhh y/l/n, y/f/n" (your full name) you said while walking into his office "miss y/f/n" he repeated while watching you walk pass, his eyes observing the way your skirt hugged your hips while you walked and sat in a chair in front of his desk. "i'm sure your here for the end of the month check in" he said while closing the doors, "correct" you replied as you watched him make his way to his desk, except he didn't sit down. he stood before the big glass windows looking out towards the cityscape with the sunset, "no need to be so formal with me miss y/n, i know i'm the boss but just treat me as a coworker" he turned to face you where you exchanged smiles. "alright" was all that you could think of to reply with
"new let's finish this meeting quick, i'm sure you have plans you want to get to tonight" he said.

you cleared your throat and set the folder on his desk facing him so he could read the contents inside. he sat back not evening looking at the folder and just looked at you with a slight grin "well," you started "i've printed and dated the stats in chronological order, all of the information is inside, ready for you" "mhmm" was all he said, still looking at you "and... as for the status of your employees, 80 percent of whom claim that they are happy with the treatment they are given to by their peers, whereas the remaining 20 percent are unsatisfied due to the refreshment situation in the break room" you said formally forgetting about treating him like a coworker "are they now?" he said finally looking away from you and down at his hands in his lap "yes, i'll take care of it. i'll just order higher quality goods for the break room" you said in shaky voice because it was your job to keep the break room fully stocked for all of the employees in the building, "don't worry about it" you both stood up "i'll take care of it" he walked over to you and guided you to his door with his hand on your back, he smelled fresh and expensive "are you sure? it's my job and i don't want to distract you from your work and i-" he cut you off "it's fine y/n, besides it's my job to keep my employees satisfied" he gave you a smile, you expected him to only walk you to his office doors but to your surprise, he walked you all the way to the elevator "before i forget, what's your favourite beverage?" he asked "hmm, starbucks iced coffee" you looked at him with a smile.

"i'll see you again next month mr hwang" you said while pressing the elevator button "sure" he replied. you stepped into the elevator, turning around to see mr hwang still standing there, looking at you. you pressed the button to your floor and gave him a grin "goodnight, mr hwang" he turned back towards his office but mid turn, he said "y/n" as a farewell.