5 meetings

( A/N: OMG i didn't know this book would do so well thank you guys so much 😭😭
i literally uploaded 4 chapters and said
🕳🚶
i had this sitting in the archives this whole time.... but some comments were a little discouraging ngl so i guess that's why i've never really updated. if you guys want me to continue this book then i'll try by best to update regularly. 💘❣️💗💝💓❣️💓💔💖❤️ ☺️ again thank you so much for reading)

~

the following day, you came into work still thinking about the night you just had. days went by without you seeing hyunjin which made you worry, did he use you for sex? were you just one of the many women in this building that he would have sex with from time to time?

In reality, you were all he could think about. the feeling you gave him was enough to drive him crazy. hours of meetings and paper signings kept him confined in his frosted office. he was just busy with work, he'd been so distracted by you that he couldn't get much work done. another day came and went where you'd hope to see mr hwang come down to your floor to greet you, but he never did.

he didn't want to give away any idea that he had the slightest interest in you. you shared the same relationship with him as everyone else in the office. he was the cold boss and nothing else.

~

back at your apartment, you found a white box with black lining around it on your door step, on top it read 'GUCCI' embossed in clean glossy letters. you took it inside, taking the top off of it revealing a card

"from. hwang hyunjin" it read in a curled font

beneath the tissue paper was a black silky dress neatly folded. sleeveless and v necked. a familiar length, one with the same slit in the right side just like the red dress you owned. beneath the dress was a matching pair of red lace underwear, seamed like hyunjin loved you in red but wanted no one else to see you in it. you flipped the card over reading it "meeting tomorrow at 6:00PM, wear this"
this made you nervous, 6:00PM was the time you got off of work, what could he possibly want to talk about?

the day was slow, probably because you were anticipating the end of the day. 5:54PM no one seamed to be needing any help so you decided to pack up. after making sure your workspace was ready for tomorrow, you made your way up to floor 70. of course, making a stop to the restroom to slip on the dress, already wearing the red lace delicacy. the elevator door opened revealing mr hwang standing right in the door way. his wandering eyes making their way up and down your body made you feel naked.

"y/n"

was all he said before turning and heading towards a meeting room, you following him. the two of you entered a room with a long table lined with many rolling chairs. you sat at either end of the table,

"mr. hwang?" you said, he shot you a look with defined eyebrows.

"hyunjin"

satisfied, he softened his features and continued to make himself comfortable.
"i'd like to ask the purpose of this meeting?" you finally said. "y/n, i hope you know that what i'm about to purpose is very important to me"

you gave a single nod, letting him know that you're ready for whatever he had to say.

"i've never been in a real relationship, i've never had time for anything while growing up. my parents were the reason for this. i've never showed any interest in a woman, ever. so what i'm asking for is to get to know you more intimately"

more intimately? what the fuck? like a sex slave? fuck no bitch i'm outta here. jk.

"intimately in what way?"

"romantically" he replied softly. he was shy to say this and you could tell. the way he played with his hands on the table, the way he couldn't look at you for long without getting flustered. this showed a different persona of his, one not so cold and stern. he was cute.

you gave a closed lipped smile while your eyes looked down at the table.