Chpt:1

Aizawa's POV
The school day just ended "finally I can go home and sleep."I thought to myself,but the little time of peacefulness was interrupted when I heard a familiar voice scream "AIZAWA WAIT UP." I sigh as I relies who it was......hizashi,why couldn't he just let me be for a single day. "Hey didn't you hear me" hizashi said as he caught up to me,catching his breath,I just continued walking.he started talking about stuff,but I wasn't listening,I just sighed and used my capture weapon to swing myself onto a nearby roof "I guess I'll just do some hero work."I whispered to myself.
            After about a hour of wandering around on rooftops, I decided to just sit down a rest. A couple hours later I open my eyes,I look at the time and realized I must have fallen asleep. "Shit it's already 8pm,I should be heading home."I said to myself as I got up. I open my apartment door, I take off my boots as my cat mittens comes walking up to me,I bend down to pet her, my hair falls over my face and I realize how Greasy it is,I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower,I look at my phone and see that I have a text from hizashi that says 'hey,wanna hang?' I sigh and starts to text back as I hear a knock on the door,with just a towel around my waist I go to see who's at the door,I look through the pep hole and see it's hizashi,I open it and say "what do you want hizashi." He starts to walk in "I just wanted to hang out with my best friend." He says with the normal idiotic grin on his face as always, best friend.........idk why that word hurt to much,it's not like I,my train of thought was interrupted by hizashi saying "ummm why do u only have a towel on?" I stand there for a second confused then I look down, shit I forgot to get dressed,I ran to my room to put some clothes on.

       Hizashi's POV
I watch as aizawa runs to his room, "he looks so hot....." I thought to myself,I shook my head, what am I thinking,he's my best friend,I can't have these thoughts about him,right? I began to blush as he starts to walk back by me. " are u ok?" He asks,I realized I was staring at him "y-yeah, YEAH ,I'm perfectly fine." I say my quirk slipping in a little, aizawa went and sat on his couch I followed and sat next to him, "do you wanna watch a movie?" He asks, "sure!" I respond, he grabs a movie and puts it in the DVD player,I didn't know what he put on until a jump scare came on the screen,I screeched and jumped holding onto aizawa, after a second I realized what I was doing and moved back to where I was sitting,blushing like crazy,I looked over to aizawa and saw....a smile? Was he smiling? I think aizawa noticed I was looking at him cuz he looks straight a head and his face goes back to his normal emotionless state,I sigh, " I wish I saw him smile more."I thought to myself,after a while I realize aizawas head was leaning in my shoulder and that he was asleep,I smile, I get up carefully trying not to wake the sleeping man,and pick him up bridal style. I bring him to his bed and puts him in it,I give him a kiss in the forehead,but before I could leave I hear him.........moan my name? I was so confused,I just stood there as he moved and moaned in his sleep,I realize what was going on a quickly leave,with my face being the reddest it has ever been.