Res

After talking with Shizu, Rimuru and Kaijin dicuss about a new house while Woz walking through the village looking for Marie.

Then he saw sitting on a tree branch while leaning her back at the tree. She just wear normal clothes without her armor.

Woz: Yo.

Marie: You're...

Woz: Got a minute?

Marie: O-Of course...

Then Woz jump on another branch and sit on it. Then he move his legs.

Marie: Why do you move your legs like a kid?

Woz: I'm not a kid. I'm 19 years old and become an adult in the next four months.

Marie: Well, I'm 18. Wait, you don't wanna be an adult as well?

Woz: It's not that I hate adults. I just don't like the hardness in that life.

Marie: I see...

Woz: I do hate them. But I don't hate my parents for leaving me.

Marie: Your parents left you?! That's cruel! Why did you said you're not mad?! They--

Woz: Died in a trip.

Marie: What?

Woz: My parents love nature and so do I, sometimes. They join a hiking expedition. While do some activity, a landslide incident happened. Half of the group died and so as my parents.

Marie: I'm sorry... for saying that.

Woz: It's okay.

Marie: By the way, what's a hiking expedition?

Woz(In mind): That's right. Marie didn't know because she's from this world.

Then he think something so he can explain it to her.

Woz: It's like adventure. They went to explore the nature and look around the beautiful surroundings.

Marie: I see...

Woz: What my parents really want for me is be alive. As long as I live, that is the best way to make my parents happy even thought they're not here.

Marie: You're lucky... that your parents love you.

Woz: What do you mean?

Marie: My life is... kinda harsh.

Woz: Family trouble?

Marie: Yeah... My parents do love me but they too much on controlling my life. I can't even make any desicion myself.

Woz(In mind): That is why I don't like some rich or high ranking people. They didn't give their children determined their own future.

Marie: My parents expect so much from me. I trained to fight myself in secret. Even thought he did against my parents about it, they still strict on me. And then they ask me to marry someone that I don't even know at the age of 17. Because of that, I ran from home.

Woz: You ran from home?! That just makes things worst!

Marie: How does it make things worst?

Woz: If you ran from home, they will do whatever it takes to find you. No matter where you are, they will find you.

Marie: Well, they never find me as long as I keep moving.

Woz: Let me remind you, no matter how long you run, they will find you.

It makes Marie look down. Her parents do love her but forbidden her from doing what she wants is too much. Then Woz secret open his notepad and read the Marie's information.