The Orc Lord

At the night, the village is having a feast. Woz do like the food but they not sure about Rimuru. He look at the meat in the plate. He take one and took a bite. He munching it and swallow. The taste of the meat make him flinched.

Rigurd: R-Rimuru-sama?

Rigur: It is not your taste?

Rimuru: *happily* That's so good!

Everyone felt really happy and relief that Rimuru like the taste of the meat.

Rimuru: This is bliss!

He take another meat and eat it.

Rimuru(In mind): I didn't have a sense of taste in my slime form. This is the first time I've tasted foods since I came to this world. It's so great to be alive!

Everyone is having good food and great party. Nekio are eating a lot of meat. Marie and Claire smile nervously with a bead of sweat at the side of their head because Nekio doesn't seem getting weight after eating that many meat. Woz also eat a lot of meat as well.

Nekio: *munching* So good! So delicious!

Marie: Never seen that before...

Claire: Yeah, she does ate a lot...

Woz: *eating* You can't just stop her when she starving.

The red-haired Orge talked with Kaijin, Rigurd and Rigur about their situation.

Kaijin: The Orcs attacked the Orges? That can't be!

Orge 1: It's the truth.

Kaijin: *look at Rigurd and Rigur* Can such a thing really happen?

Rigurd: I don't know.

Then Gobta came by.

Gobta: Is it that strange?

Rigur: Gobta...

Kaijin: Of course it is. Orges are immeasurably stronger than Orcs. That such weak race would attack them is unthinkable.

Orge 1: Nevertheless, they did come. They attacked our village out of nowhere. They carried weapons and wore armor, and their overwhelming numbers filled the entire forest. Those detestable pigs... overran our village.

Kaijin: Orcs wearing armor?

Orge 1: Yes, the same type of full plate mail that Humans wear.

Kaijin: That must mean...

Rigurd: It's likely that the Orcs doesn't working alone.

Kaijin: Orcs could never round up all that valueble armor themselves.

Orge 1: Exactly. Among them was... a masked majin.

Kaijin: A masked majin?

Orge 1: *grit his teeth* It was a high-level majin. I'm certain of it.

Rigurd: And you fought Rimuru-sama and Woz-sama because you have mistaken them as this masked majin.

Orge 1: Yes.

Gobta: So... what does all it means?

Rigur: It might be that the Orcs has sided with one of the Demon Lords.

Gobta: I see... I guess?

Kaijin: Maoh, ka?

(A/N: Maoh is Demon Lord in Japanese)

Rigurd: But why a Demon Lord?

Orge 1: I don't know. The only thing that I'm sure of is that only seven of my three hundred brethen remain alive.