Carrot x Ink

A/N
Ive looked everywhere amd cannot find this ship. I know Carrot hates Ink after what happened in Underswap when Carrot bashed Inks head. So I tried to take a spin on it. I hope you like♡♡

Warnings: kidnapping and probably Stockholm
This is about a 1000 words long. If you guys want them shorter, please tell me

Carrot is the name I prefer for US papyrus or Stretch just incase anyone was confused-

Inks pov

Blue has been missing for over a month now. I know exactly where the little brat is. He ran off with Dust and is living with Error. In the void im unable to get into. It fills me with rage that he just left. People are blaming me for his disappearance.

He left his brother, his job, his training and his own friends with everything between for a guy who kills people. I know, I know. Dreams been on my case too.
Love is love and to keep my nose outta it.
Well i cant when people are slamming my face so hard into it, both it and my jaw shatters on impact.

I huff and plop down outside Muffets in Underswap. The sound of my 'stomach' growling echoes through the empty space. Muffets is a bakery... and I'm due for a sugar rush.
After a few minutes of debating, i jump to my feet and brush myself off, preparing to head inside. A skeleton hand stops me out of nowhere, making me jump and fall back into the snow. The curve of the bakery roof casts a shadow on the tall man, hiding his face. Out of the shadow two lit eye sockets and a stream of smoke is visable. 
Although the orange sweater is caught by the sun ray, shining a bit on the pure snow.
Of course it was Carrot. The strong scent of smoke should have warned me. Hes been smoking more heavily since Blue left. All he does his wander around the Au, hoping to find his 'innocent' little brother. Rage boils my marrow again thinking about this.

His jaw slants open and a croaky voice sputters out before forming words
"Have...you found...him?" He asks, dragging those words out to pronounce them correctly.

"Yes. But hes with Error-"
He holds up his hand and his shoulders slink down. His whole demeanor changes into an even more ...defeated shell.
My mouth feels dry and my throat is no better. I have no words of comfort left for him. Every word has ready been drilled so far into his head that he mutters them as he sleeps or daydreams.  The words themselves have lost vaule with this man.
A bag begins crinkling and Carrot hands Ink a brown paper bag. He looks at him, confused

"I heard your stomach. Its a thank you for all youve done" with the last words he drags his mouth up to a slighty open mouth smile.
I open the bag and dont even look at it, being so hungry. My shifts are usally 46 hours a time, no breaks.
It was indeed full of sugar. And something else.
My eyes drift upwards to look at the skeleton. He gives me a real smile, one fill of hope and happiness as my head gets lighter. I loose my footing and fall backwards.
The corners of my eyes begin to get fuzzy and then get taken over by blackness.

"Were going home"

Time skip for a few days

My head is fuzzy, spinning in circles. Theres something supporting my head and back. So im on a bed, a floor or strapped to a wall.

My hopes are for the first two. A creaky door slams open, the loud noise sending shooting pain down my body, centering my spine. An orange blob comes in, seeming to be limping. His one leg drags slightly behind the other, as he makes his attempt to get over to me. My body twists as I try to escape the situation just as my vision begins to clear, along with my other senses. Theres cool metal surrounding my waist, wrists and ankles binding me to the bed. I'm laying ontop of freshly laundered sheets, thay crinkle slightly as i struggle.  Must have been air dried.
Carrot comes closer cooing at me.

"Blue, calm down... your gonna hurt yourself" he soothes, stroking my head. I go to protest but my jaw will not move. Hes tapped it up in gauze. But not shut. I must have damaged it in the fall.

He calmly undoes the chains as i ponder over this and takes me to a mirror. I'm standing there, in my friends pjs looking dehydrated and malnourished even for a skeleton.
His back is turned to me as he rumages through the dresser, trying to find specific items

"Im so sorry about the chains and the room placement, baby. I just don't want you leaving me again. So your gonna have to live down here until big brother can trust you...ah here we are~" he smiles and pulls out one of Blues daily outfits that doesnt contain a battle body. Those are rare.
My face scrunchs into a grimace when he holds it up and walks around to me. Without my boots on, im actually the same height as Blue on him. Just above his hip line.
God am i really that short-
He roughly takes off the former garments and replaces them with the other set, I'm barely able to process it at all.
I try to move my jaw enough to protest to him again, but it just makes a sickening crack and I yelp loudly as the tears run down my cheeks.
"Oh did we get an owie?" he says, picking me up and rocking me, being really nothing.else for him to do for it.
Does he really baby Blue this much behind closed doors?
He has to admit its nice. Like really nice to have someone to care about me. Well he just cares about Blue... . and im that temporary replacement. 

My hand finds Carrots chest and clutches onto the sweater, as if it will relieve all the pain. A soft voice begins hushing me as soon as small whimpers begin to escape.   Honestly he must have hit the ground hard and thrashed in my sleep. All the pain begins to hit my small body at once.
Carrot sits in the rocking chair and begins to move it back and forth. His expression seems so broken and helpess.  It seems as if he truly knows it not his little Blue, But he wants it to be so bad. His eyes scream at me to play along before the last marble in his mind drops.
My head goes up a bit. The only exit is deadbolted shut. About four locks adorn it from what I can see. And the vent is so small I'd be lucky to get my bare feet in it.
If he does snap and loose his mind, i am 100% dead or paralyzed so he can keep this up.
Besides Dream will be looking for me. Ill only be here for about a month or so...
So whats wrong with playing along for a bit

Itll be nice to have a big brother for once.