3

A lot of money was spent to build these twin buildings. From where Nichole was standing, the view of the floor in the opposite building was exceptionally bright and beautiful. Of course, standing in front of her, was the tall figure of Mr. Miller. And the scenery inside and outside the window complemented each other.

Actually this is only the fourth time she and the man met, just in a few days time, their status has changed a lot.

Nichole did not know how to accept her father's arrangement at that moment and stayed silent, rather Charles greeted her first: "Good Morning. "

Nichole a little reluctantly looked at the meticulously dressed man, "... ...Good Morning. "

"You do not seem happy to see me. "

"Mr. Miller is always more heart, and no matter. "

Perhaps her statement was so ridiculously ridiculous that she really heard the man's short laugh, but his tone suddenly rose in the next second: "I heard you summoned some of the shareholders yesterday to jointly oppose me as the CEO. "

Nichole had begun to think this person would not work against her in the future, she felt now mutual agreement was a better state, so said: "That was not my intention, I was just being passively involved. Besides, I have been punished – I was sent by my father to be a servant here. "

" An associate is not equal to a servant, for ordinary people this is definitely a good job. Your father arranged to put me here, but also hopes you can change your strategy, learn real skills. "

He frowned slightly, but suddenly the eyes drifting across with a hint of prodding, straight to the hot face of Nichole, he said ," "I cannot deal with the daughter, it is estimated that only you can get hold of her. "

That implied only he had real skill, Nichole also hated his ridicule of her skills, but simply bowed her head, submissive on the surface but cursing inwardly.

Charles had been standing at the window. They were separated from each other by some distance, but as he has been talking, step by step he had been moving closer till he was in front of the Nichole "How is the burn on the arm?"

Nichole raised her head.

She did not realise he was standing so close to her.

Standing so close, she felt a cold oppressive pressure and took half a step back. Her eyes skipped over his collar pin, his cufflinks, and then restoring her calm, she said: "Charles, if you do not have anything, then I shall leave now, I was called suddenly, I still don't know where the working areas in this building are. "

Charles seemed to think that her guarded remark was quite interesting and gave her a shallow smile.

Nichole turned to go.

"I'm going to give you a task. " Charles suddenly said.

Nichole had to stop.

"Listen", he continued, "Do a detailed data analysis, pros and cons and solutions of the company's current product line . I want to see it on my desk tomorrow morning. "

She watched Charles go back to his desk and sit down. He did not care whether she had objections to this work, she thought. She decided to remind him: "This is the work of Sales and R & D".

He smiled.

Nichole realised that a single smile of this man can actually be interpreted into a variety of expressions, sometimes pleasant, sometimes indifferent, and of course, the present inscrutable one: "The first rules of the workplace- whatever task the boss gives, regardless of who you are, you will have to do them all. "