𝐢. the smell of alcohol and annoyance

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - the smell of alcohol and annoyance

━━━━━━━

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 always get into trouble on a full moon? She's worse than Scott for God's sake." Olivia muttered as she closed the door to the apartment block, not bothering to lock the door, seeing as people had previously ignored the memo and broke into their apartment anyway.

She inhaled deeply, immediately feeling the power of the full moon bubbling inside of her, banging at the chained door her wolf was hidden behind, begging to be released. As much as the girl didn't like to admit it; she was the one who struggled the most at controlling herself, that being said, she never outright snapped, she just got...a lot angrier than usual.

The brunette stepped out onto the streets, huffing as she waited for a car -that was driving far too close to the speed limit- to casually roll past. As she made it to the other side, she quickly jogged to the store she and Jess frequented at and purchased a four-pack of beer, yes she was on a bit of a time crunch to go and find her missing P.I, but, priorities. Jessica would understand.

With her alcohol secure in a white plastic bag that rustled with every gust of wind, she ducked into an ally and brought Jess's jacket up to her nose, using her -sometimes annoyingly strong- sense of smell to catch on to the woman's scent and chemo-signals.

"Alcohol and annoyance... Jessica Jones to a T." The girl chuckled to herself as she brought the jacket away from her nose, quickly tying it around her waist and securing her coat over it.

The woman took another deep breath and began to run -at what she hoped people would perceive to be a 'Human' speed- in the direction the scent was coming from.

⋆⋆⋆

After a jog that lasted a lot longer than the Hale wished she finally emerged from a back ally and onto a dimly lit street. The scent had become much stronger, she was almost there.

As the brunette lifted her foot to continue her ears twitched, a grunt of pain floating along in the wind and making her furrow her brows. Upon listening closer and peering around the ally she could see two figures engaging in a fight.

Her eyes widened as she caught sight of Luke Cage, more so, the sight of a truck speeding down the road and slamming into her friend, sending him to the ground. As she listened, she could still hear the man breathing, a sigh of relief escaping her lips.