3

Courtesy doesn't necessarily means love.
And sasuke was a gentleman, he knows how to treat a lady well.
As he entered the restaurant, he gently placed his hands at hinata's waist to give her a light push and lead her inside the spacious restaurant.
As he is actually one of the known Marshalls and his soon to be future wife is the daughter of a well known war general, hiashi hyuga, add on she is from the hyuga family, they reserved a place in a well known fantasy restaurant.
Sasuke watched as hinata gracefully entered the restaurant and was seated by him.
An act of gentleman.
He can deny it all he wants, but he can't turn an eye over all those eyes that were starring at the girl sitting across from him.
For sasuke, who was somehow a possessive man, jealous by nature, he hated his soon to be wife to be a center of attention, but he can't deny it, hinata is indeed a breathtaking person.
She is a greek goddess by all means.
Her body is perfectly carved and her face, is perfectly capturing.
Her eye lashes were long, and her orbs were pale, unique pale, with tint of lilac, not like all hyuga's.
Her cheeks were blushing naturally and her lips were plump and rosy.
Natural beauty, he could notice, she wore no makeup, sasuke could notice.
But was sasuke jealous because of his own pride? Or he was jealous because she is hinata?
Or because she is his soon to be wife? Because he is possessive?
But sasuke can remember all the girls who tried to seduce him.
All for many men were beautiful, many men envied him for just walking along with these girls.
But yet, though many  had their eyes on those girls who clung to sasuke, he never felt any jealousy or possessiveness.
Though, one of those girls was soon to be wed to sasuke, as she was an uchiha, yet he never felt so much possessive.
Maybe because of his own pride? Maybe.
But something he can't deny, this girl ignited something inside of him.

Sasuke watched her as her eyes were focusing inside the menu.
She was reading intently, he couldn't take his eye off of her.
Maybe the was her eyes roamed slowly, and her eye lashes were surrounding her beautiful orb.
She was focusing as if she was preparing something or reading an article.
Hinata noticed sasuke's glare at her, she blushed fiercely and then she looked down again.
Sasuke cleared his throat and looked into the menu.
He just acted as if he'll see what he'll order, as sasuke is a routine guy, he knows what he'll order regardless.
The waiter came and out of courtesy he asked sasuke what he'll order.
Sasuke looked at hinata waiting for her to say what she wants.
"I..want r..ramen..ehm" She stammered.
Sasuke was starring.
How can a grown up girl, stammer like that, especially he liked those stammers.
Sasuke thought it was 'cute'.
Sasuke dismissed the thought instantly.
"Hot chocolate, and...fried fish" she said.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
She blushed, and hide her smile.
Hinata was always insecure of her smile, but neji always held her hands to stop her from hiding those giggles.
Sasuke saw those giggles and smile, and he thought instantly, what a lovely smile.
He wanted to say so, but he refrained.
"Tomato soup, salad and beer" he said stoically.
The waiter took the order and they stared at each other for a while.
Until hinata decided to break the silence.
At least she has to do that for neji.
She always wished for a love story and a loving husband, not a forced marriage, yet she thought to herself, why not to try to start a friendship.
"So you love tomato?" She asked.
It was apparent, everyone orders whatever he loves.
"And you love mixed things" he snorted.
Sasuke cursed inwardly after the harsh retort with this harsh tone.
He wanted to apologize as he saw the bewilderment on her face, her eyes widening and her mouth was gaped.
Hinata flinched slightly, yet  she started to giggle.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
"You don't know when you'll die, so you should order whatever you like" she said gently.
Sasuke flinched as she said it.
He felt as if she stabbed him and hit a nerve.
"And what do you know about death" he snorted, as he felt she was underestimating him.
Hinata didn't mean it.
"Have you been surrounded by your comrades facing death" sasuke scowled.
She flinched and gulped.
She understands, she understands the loss and the horror of war.
She understands his inner turmoil, maybe she wasn't facing death directly, but she felt what its like to lose someone dear to her.
Hinata remembered, neji.
He was blunt, defensive and harsh like sasuke, but she knew what he is hiding inside.
She smiled at sasuke.
Sasuke was taken aback, he was so harsh on her, this was suppose to be a date so they'd know each other, yet, he was so hard and stoic, stern, and it wasn't her mistake he lost his brother.
Yet, she smiled at him sincerely, as if she understands his turmoil.
"I know i didn't face death in battle field, but i know what it feels like to lose someone dear to you" her voice was gentle, understanding.
Sasuke knew instantly and remembered that this was the exact girl who paid condolences to his brother and her deceased nii san.
She must have faced the same pain.
Sasuke closed his eyes and opened them after he sighed.
He wanted to murmur an apology as he saw tears collecting at her eyes, but instantly she said.
"Gomenneasai sasuke san, i didn't mean to reopen your wounds..." she said sincerely.
Sasuke felt horrible.
She was so gentle and pure, he was the one who hurt her feelings, yet, she still apologized for triggering his pain.
Sasuke felt the urge to apologize.
"G..gomenne" he murmured.
Hinata smiled.
"Its okay, sasuke san, But you remind me of my nii san" she looked at him in the eyes.
"Hard from the outside, but from the inside...he holds a lot of emotions and gentleness..." hinata said it in a slight defying yet, affirmative tone.
As if she read him like a an open book.
And none ever felt that about him, and none ever faced him with this truth, except for Mikoto and fugaku, and Itachi.
Every girl wanted his affection, his good looks, his wealth, but none knew who sasuke was.
Hinata knew it just talking to him.
Sasuke's eyes widened.