41

Ayane's POV

Sendoh's already waiting outside and I still have no gift for him!

SHIT!

After running a hand over my face, I pressed my fingertips against my scalp, my thumbs against my temples and I squeezed.

HARD.

Okay, contingency plan.....

I don't have any!!!!

Then---- I remember.

(🎶) I keep the most beautiful gift bags in a compartment of my armoire. Half of them were used since the presents given to me before are placed in them and half of them brand new ( I buy sometimes when I like the design). They're stacked nicely and of course I picked a new one that's large so that the gift that I'd buy could fit inside.

I could pretend I have a present for him so I'll carry this. Dear god, DEAR GOD, please, wherever he's taking me, please let there be an outlet.

If this isn't a stroke of genius then I don't know what.

I stapled the opening of the bag close and after checking how I looked in the mirror I went outside to meet Akira Sendoh

◾◾◾◽

"Wow." I said the moment I saw Sendoh, looking into his face then straight to his eyes.

He looked more handsome than he already is

This look, with his hair down has appealed to me in a way that if I could wish it so I'd make it stay this way forever. The more I look at him when he's like this, an unsettling sensation takes form in my chest and though I love the kaleidoscope of it all, I'd love to throw myself into a pile of thorns and nails so as to hush it a bit.

"Your hairspray can's empty?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

He smiled and ignored my question. It's already obvious, why did I ask?

Without saying a word, I opened my arms wide.
After planting a gingerly kiss on my forehead, he caged himself in my embrace. I put my arms around his neck with my head on his shoulder and he held me tight with his arms wrapped around my waist.