Finding Her

The summer was almost over. School would be starting soon. Hermione had Sam move in with her as their relationship grew stronger.
They all sat down for lunch when Sam got a call.
"Hello....we will be right there....we will find her." He quickly hung up.
"The cullens are gone, and Bella Swan is missing, we are going to check the woods around her house an see if we can find her." He gave Hermione a quick kiss as they were leaving.
"Be safe call me when you find her." He nodded to his witch.
Hermione has told the pack months ago that she was a witch it explained so much. But she had proven herself to the tribe as a strong warrior and and even stronger women. The elders had taken what she said with a grail of salt until she healed Billy's back. The story was that it was an new surgery that was highly dangerous and had a low success rate. But billy was ecstatic he ended up working in Hermione's new car repair shop she bought. Jacob would start work their after he phased although he didn't know that yet.
Hermione placed stasis charms on the food as she finished eating and went to saddle her new horse. The horse was older and good with people. She was told that he was an excellent horse for beginners. Standing 18 hands tall she had to use a stool to get on his back, but he was sturdy and not afraid of anything. He had even charged Sam while he was in wolf form a wolf who was the same size, if not bigger then him, to protect his new owner. Taking him out she made her trip on what would hopefully become a new trail. After about four miles from the house. Ares, the horse, stopped. Taking in their surroundings the moved forward cautiously. Then they spotted it a yellow rain jacket. Hermione dismounted and drew her wand. Cautiously getting closer she saw the long brown hair of a human. Getting closer she checked for a pulse. It was slow but there. Ares came closer and Hermione levitated the girl onto his back. Using a tree root as a boost she climbed on behind the girl.
"Come on boy we need to get her home quick." Hitting her heals against his side he took off. Silent sticking charms kept the girl from falling off as they made it to the house. Sliding off she levitated the girl onto the couch. Making sure she was covered up, Hermione went and put Ares into the paddock to cool down. She sent his tackle to the stables and made her way back to the house.
She decided to call the police in case this was Bella swan.
"911 what's your emergency?" A woman asked.
"Hi my names Hermione Granger. I was out riding and found a girl in the forest. She seems fine just exhausted. She's currently sleeping on my couch. Could you send someone out to identify her."
She asked.
"Where is your location?"
"Sorry it's 132 Running Dove road. You just durn down the dirt road and in ten minutes you reach the house."
"Alright thank you ma'am someone will be right out."
She hung up the phone. She made her self some tea and started reading one of her books. A knock on the door brought her out of her trance. Opening the door their was a man in a police uniform. Swan was on the name plate.
"Hello Cheif Swan I'm Hermione come on in." She let him in and led the way to the living room. He collapsed next to the couch holding his daughters hand.
"Bella honey please wake up." He begged her. She put a hand on his shoulder.
"Why don't you and Bella stay here tonight. Go home gets some cloths and call off the search you both will be safe here."
"You don't have to do that. I can take her home."
"I insist. If you take her home now it might not be the best thing for her. While I don't doubt your a good father, Bella might need to be around a woman."
He sighed. "Thank you I will be back soon. Here's my number, call me if she wakes up." He handed me a card.
"Will do, Chief Swan." She smiled at the worn out man. He left and within the hour her boys were home. They came in laughing and joking around only to be met with a glare from Hermione.
"Now I'm only going to say this once. You three will be quiet Bella is still sleeping. Why don't you all go play video games or something, quietly."
"Yes ma'am!" Jared and Paul saluted her as they went down the hall way to the game room. Hermione shook her head at the two goofballs. Over the months Paul had calmed down considerably and as long as Hermione was around he was harder to anger. He said it was because she had a calming aura or something like that.
Sam wrapped his arms around the smaller woman and kissed her, before following the other two. Chief Swan pulled up not long after with Billy and Jacob in tow. Letting them inside they were met with a scream. Hermione bolted to Bella's side as she thrashed.
"SAM! GET ME A CALMING DRAUGHT FROM MY BEDSIDE TABLE." You couldn't hear his steps over Bella's screams. Sam appeared beside her with the vial in his hands. Unsealing the bottle Hermione quickly poured it down Bella's throat. She instantly calmed down and woke up crying. Clinging to the first person she saw. Which just happened to be Hermione. She just wrapped her arms around the young woman and let her cry.
Sam took the others to the kitchen to get some food started to give Bella some space. She eventually calmed down enough to start talking.
"Who are you?" She asked through her sobs.
"My name is Hermione. We are in my house on the edge of the reservation. I found you while riding in the wood. You had allot of people worried about you Miss Swan. Do you mind telling me what happened?" Bella just hugged her tighter and started crying harder.
"He left me. He left me out in the woods. After everything he just left me. I tried to follow but I couldn't." She sobbed out.
"Oh honey it will be ok. I know it hurts but it will get better I promise." Hermione just ran her handover Bella's hair trying to comfort the girl as much as she could.
"Now come on let's get you a nice hot bath and a change of clothes hmm." She helped Bella up the stairs and into a guest room.
"Bathroom is through that door right there there's soaps and anything else you could need and I will bring your clothes up and put them on the bed for you." Bella only nodded her head and went into the bathroom. Waiting till the water turned on she headed down stairs.