To Be Extremely Vengeful And Petty

Alone in his room, Oz watched the sisters on his monitors. Plotting on the hallway. Reading, then ignoring his message, preferring to go up to their room.

He was shuffling in bed when the door opened to reveal a thick platinum blonde hair framed silhouette. He waited for her to join him under the covers, where she hesitated, stopping by the edge of the bed, away from him. 

"So," he said. "Is Franco letting me live?" his voice was harsher than he had intended.

"You're not actually jealous," she watched the space between them, Oz not moving to cover it.

"I don't get to be jealous, we're not anything," Oz said. The three monitors in the far corner showed live stills of doors, corridors, and windows. No human passed through the frames.

"Exactly," she said, no emotion.

Oz took a deep breath. 

"Are you upset with me?" she smiled deviously, and Oz knew she wasn't Carmela. It was why she was keeping away. His hand went slowly to hers, letting her see it coming. It didn't take long for her to retract. She jumped out of the bed, trying to escape the room without raising questions in his mind. "I need to go," she looked at the door.

A second was all it took for Oz to jump between her and her exit route. 

"What sick game are you two playing? Did she send you?" he had to know. 

"Carmela doesn't know I'm here," Caterina easily confessed, happy to stop pretending. "I wanted to see for myself."

"What did you want to see for yourself?"

"If you care about her. Because... if you're not all-in, driver... then you need to back out." The eyes he knew so well were merciless, black like the night. "Because if you hurt my sister, then your worst problem won't be her sleeping with someone else, or what mom does, or Franco, or Rawlings. It will be me. And let me tell you, to be extremely vengeful and petty is on my bucket list," she stared at him while she approached him, for the first time not resembling Carmela at all. 

"Leave my sister alone," she passed him as he stood still, then closed the door behind her.