This Is A Thing For You

After Carmela's rushed and silent surrender, her head rested on his shoulder, her body calm once satisfied. Oz tamed her next potential attack by restraining any of her moves, closing his arms around her until she settled in a mellowing puddle of limbs, wrapped around his left side. 

He envisioned himself on the witness stand, explaining how he had been sleeping with Franco Walter's daughter throughout his undercover investigation. 

Carmela was not going to fall asleep, she just watched him watch the ceiling.

“You know you're my Max video?” she made him open his eyes, realizing he had been dozing off. “Out of my one-night stands, it's you I wanted to remember.”

“Oh, so this is a thing for you? Recording sex?”

“Recording experiences,” she kissed his shoulder. “Nights out, dinners, sex. I've had so few, so I wanted to remember each. I don't keep them all, just the best.”

“I’m honored,” he mocked her, despite being flattered in a way that made him feel dirty. “Blurry Guy is not a threat to my crown?”

“I have yet to find someone to replace you in my collection.”

“Please stop trying,” he laughed as she rolled her eyes at him.

“Fine,” she pretended overwhelmed, “It's just… you seem to avoid contact. And I need a lot of contact.”

“Just a few more days,” he kissed the hairspray that had kept her hair tight throughout their activities.