Chapter I

Yeosang parked his car outside Jisun's house and ran towards the door. He knocked on it and waited outside for a few seconds before it was opened.

"Is she ready?" He asked looking at Jisun's father.

"I have no idea," her father said. "Listen. Do not let her drink, there will be no boys around her, except from you of course, and there will be no euphoric drugs or any other drugs. Do you understand?"

Yeosang nodded immediately. "Of course! She's in safe hands," he smiled.

Jisun wore her sneakers and looked in the mirror one last time before walking out of the room. She grabbed her bag and left her room.

She walked downstairs, hearing a knock from the door. As expected, it was her best friend. She headed to the door, hearing her dad talking over. "Pft, dad. I'll be fine, No worries," she spoke, walking out of the door. "Bye dad!" She waved at her father as her gaze shifted to Yeosang. "Looking good today. Who are you trynna impress?" She joked, laughing gently.

Yeosang shook his head at her in disbelief as he bowed at her father and headed out to his car. "No one. I always look this good." He smirked and sat in the driver's seat. He buckled his seat belt and looked at his hair in the rear view mirror. He fixed it and looked at her to see if she was ready.

Jisun followed him to his car. She snickered at what he replied. "Yeah true true," she sarcastically replied, playfully rolling her eyes. She sat next to the driver's seat in front, buckling up her seat belt and sat properly. "Let's go to partay! Woo!"

He giggled and looked straight forward as he began driving. He looked at her from time to time and realized something. "We're almost wearing the same colors." He said and chuckled as he played some music on the radio then turned it up.

Jisun didn't like looking at the road much so she used her phone and kept an eye on it. "Yeah, I've noticed. Copycat." She teased him, chuckling softly.

"I am the copycat?" He asked in disbelief. "I wore this before I even came to your house." He said and shook his head at her.

"About what your father said... I'm not gonna keep you away from the boys because you know you're an adult, but of course I won't let you drink too much because he'll notice," he said and looked at her seriously.

Jisun laughed. "Whatever. You're still a copycat," she responded, continued teasing him like it was her job.

"Yeah! Let's get these hotties tonight!" She responded jokingly. "My father really likes to overprotect me sometimes, eh?" She sighed softly. "I think he'd still do that when I'm in my fifties."

Yeosang laughed at her reference and shrugged. "Who knows." He said and kept his eyes on the road.

They arrived a few minutes later at the house where the party was held. He parked the car outside and unbuckled his seat belt then got out and looked at her.

Jisun got excited when they arrived by the house that held the party. She unbuckled her seat belt quickly, grabbed her bag and left the car. She walked over to the door, hearing the very loud music as she knocked.

He followed her to the door and stood next to her looking at her as he shook his head at her in disbelief. "I really don't think they will hear the knocking." He said and grabbed the doorknob then opened the door and headed inside as the music got louder at each step.

She raised her eyebrows when they didn't get a response. "Isn't that rude?" She asked, watching Yeosang opening the door and simply entered. She shrugged her shoulders and followed him inside. She looked around, there were too many people around. It was crowded. People were dancing, holding their alcohol and some people were already drunk.

Yeosang looked at her and smiled. "See you around." He winked and headed off going into the crowd. He grabbed a few drinks then realized something. "Damn it..." He sighed. "In order to keep an eye on Jisun I have to stay awake..." He sighed. "I can't drink too much."

"Why not?" Someone said from behind. He turned around and looked at the female.

"Hey," he said.

"Since you can't drink all of that I guess I can take that..." She said and grabbed the drink from him then stepped closer as she looked up into his eyes.

Yeosang gulped and suddenly felt her lips against his. His eyes widened but somehow he ended up kissing her back. He placed his hand on her hip as he had a drink in the other.

Surprisingly, Jisun was feeling uncomfortable at the party already. She was excited for nothing. She didn't like crowds, so instead of partying, she decided to go around the house for a while.