Chapter VII

Yunho tilted his head and stepped closer looking into her eyes as he tilted his head. "Are you sure about that? As much as I want? How about a million then?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Jisun looked up at the gloomy sky with a small smile on her face as few droplets of rain dripped on her face. "It's raining!" She commented excitedly, putting her hands out.

Jena rolled her eyes. "I'm not that rich! I'll give you a thousand each month. Deal?" She raised her eyebrow, crossing her arms.

Yeosang looked at Jisun and giggled then took his jacket off and placed it on her head. "Take this!" He said and headed to his car.

Yunho looked at Jena with narrowed eyes and hummed in thought. "Never," he mumbled and sighed.

Jisun was a bit surprised when Yeosang suddenly placed the jacket on her head. She chuckled softly and followed him to the car.

A frown formed on Jena's face. "Why? I thought you hated her." Jena said.

Yeosang looked at her as he was sitting in his car and smiled. "Seatbelt," he said as he buckled his own. "where are we going?" He asked looking at her once he had done buckling the seatbelt.

Yunho looked at Jena and sighed deeply as his smile slowly faded away. He shook his head slightly and headed to his own classroom while rolling his eyes. Jena looked at him in confusion before leaving as well.

Jisun entered the car. She sat at the front seat and buckled the seatbelt once Yeosang mentioned it. She hummed softly in thought. "Either my place or yours," she answered, not feeling going out anywhere. "Yours would be a better option since I'm afraid my father would be at mine."

Yeosang nodded and drove off. After a few minutes of driving he parked the Audi TT outside his house and jumped out then headed towards his door. He unlocked it and entered the dark house. He turned on the lights and headed to the living room.

Jisun hopped off the car once they reached. She grabbed her backpack and followed Yeosang inside his house, to the living room. She slumped herself on the sofa, "I haven't been in your house for such a long time," she commented, looking around the massive living room.

Yeosang placed his keys on the entrance table and headed to the living room, following her from behind. "I know. You should come more often. My parents will be home soon," he said. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.

She looked at him and hummed in thought not really knowing what she wanted to do. "I don't really know. I just wanted to get out of school," she mumbled and lowered her head as she had sat on the couch.

Yeosang looked at her worriedly and sat down next to her. "Why is that?" He asked. "You don't usually just skip classes." He paused. "Does it have anything to do with what had happened at that party?" He asked biting his lower lip worriedly.

She looked at him and sighed deeply before nodding and lowering her head again. "I'm just... confused. Like. Why would you do that in the first place? You could just have said no, but you decided to kiss me and I just don't understand at all."

Before she decided to continue speaking Yeosang had already leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lip. He pulled away and looked into her eyes deeply. "I didn't know that I would have to tell you, like this..." He paused.

Her eyes widened when she felt his lips pressed against hers. "Te-tell me what?" She asked in confusion and tilted her head nervously.

"You are such an idiot for not understanding. I like you, Bo Jisun." Yeosang said, smiling sweetly at her, as he felt his heartbeat race. "Does it make sense now? Why I kissed you?" He asked.

Jisun looked at him with widened eyes when she heard what he had said. "Yeosang..." She said quietly and lowered her head then looked up at him and smiled widely.

Jena was walking in the dark on the street when she suddenly spotted someone. She rolled her eyes and kept walking while having her arms folded on her chest. Yunho saw and slowly approached her. "Jena," he said.

"What do you want?" She said as she kept walking with him following from behind.

"Did you find someone else to play the servant role?" He asked looked at her from behind. She suddenly stopped and turned around then stepped forward, making Yunho step back in surprise.