Chapter VI

Jisun hummed softly, walking towards the hall in the building. She walked to her locker, getting out her equipment and items, and started looking around for her best friend.

Yeosang grabbed his phone and texted Jisun. "I'm with the boys. If you want to join, you can come to the cafeteria," he said and put the phone on the table he was sitting at with the boys.

Jisun felt the phone vibrating in her pocket. She took her phone out, reading the message that was sent by Yeosang. "I'm with the boys. If you want to join, you can come to the cafeteria," she mumbled the message to herself while leaning her back against the locker. A small sigh left her lips. "Alright I'm coming," she texted back, making her way to the cafeteria.

Yeosang saw his phone light up on the table and grabbed it then read the text. He smiled widely and looked around to see if she was there. "Is there anything between you and Jisun?" Hongjoong asked.

"No?" Yeosang said in confusion then realized why they would ask. "What happened at the party meant nothing," he said.

Jisun walked in the cafeteria, looking around for Yeosang and his group of friends. As she spotted them, she walked to them. "Greetings, my dudes," she greeted, sitting on an empty seat between them, humming softly.

Yeosang looked at her and smiled widely. "Hey," he said as the other boys looked at her with a slight smile. "Is there anything you want to explain to us?" Hongjoong said looking at Jisun. "What happened at the party meant nothing to Yeosang, what about you?" He asked, giggling.

Jisun raised her eyebrows at the male's sudden question, but she didn't freak out. "It was nothing," she replied, keeping her expression straight. "Plus it was just a simple kiss, it wasn't that big of a deal." She sighed softly.

Yeosang looked at her and smiled in relief. "I told you it meant nothing dude," he said and punched his friend playfully. He looked at Jisun and sighed. "Are you up to something today?" He asked.

Jisun slowly shook her head. "I don't think so, no," she replied. "Why?" She asked, slightly tilting her head.

"I just thought we could hang out at mine or yours?" He said in a questioning tone. He smiled at her. "We should head to class," Hongjoong said as they began walking towards the classroom. "Do you want to?" Yeosang asked as he approached Jisun.

Jisun thought for a bit, humming softly. "No sorry, I have to go on a dinner date with my dog." She joked and laughed a bit. "Yeah no problem, I don't mind," she seriously replied. She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, I don't feel like it."

Yeosang tilted his head and looked at her in confusion. "Okay decide. Do you not mind or do you not feel like it?" He asked and looked at her with raised eyebrows.

Jisun sighed softly. "What do I even have now..." she hummed softly while thinking. "Oh, whatever, I'm going to skip it. I don't feel like it at all," she responded truthfully while looking at Yeosang.

"I was thinking that we could go after we got off school. But skipping class sounds like fun too," he said raising his eyebrows at her then giggled.

Jisun shrugged her shoulders lightly, "I mean sure if you want to fail." She chuckled softly. She didn't care about her classes that much because most teachers that taught her were terrible so attending their classes was no use. "Come on, lets go." She sighed and started walking away.

A groan left Jena's lips, watching Jisun and Yeosang walk together, enjoying their time. Jealousy was filled in her heart because when she wanted someone, she would get him. She stomped around the hallway angrily as she spotted Yunho using his locker. She grabbed him by his shoulder, turned him around and pushed his back against the locker. "Hey you. Let's have a deal. I'll pay you to distract Jisun and keep her away from Yeosang," she said, in a quite serious harsh tone.

Yunho turned around and looked at Jena as she had slammed him against the locker. "The fuck you want?" He said and pushed her off roughly. "Are you insane?" He asked tilting his head. "Why would I do that?" He asked. "I'm not going to flirt with that weirdo," he said raising his eyebrows at her.

Jisun playfully punched Yeosang's shoulder. "Hey! You're calling me dumb? Pft." She whined and pouted playfully. She walked out of the building, slipping her hands into her pockets and looking up at the grey cloudy sky. "Such a nice weather."

Jena sighed deeply. "Listen, I can't handle it anymore. That weirdo kept stealing what I always like and you know how much I hate when people do that!" She raised her voice higher, groaning angrily. "I'll pay you as much as you want!"