Chapter III

She was about to reply harshly to the boy who commented but Yeosang spoke first which kept her shut.

She glared at the boy who commented, wanting to payback. "Truth or dare, my angel?" She asked, a small smirk appeared on her face.

"Come on, Yunho. Don't make this boring," Jena said.

"Dare," Yunho said and looked at Jisun with a slight smirk. Yeosang watched them play quietly.

Jisun thought for a moment. "Hm... I dare you to turn someone on from the group. But! Without using your hands," she responded, feeling that it was a difficult dare to do.

Everyone looked at her like it was the weirdest thing to ask. Including Yeosang.

Yunho frowned and shrugged. "Alright?" He said and looked at Jisun. He kept the eye contact going and suddenly smirked at her as he winked. The girls around him who were watching him while trying not to squeal because of how much they liked it.

Yeosang and the other boys in the circle cringed insanely at what Yunho did and looked at Jisun to see if she liked it.

Jisun kept an eye contact with Yunho who seemed to not turn her on. At all. She raised her eyebrow at his actions, not understanding why the girls around him were squealing.

"And? That's it? Totally turned me on." She spoke sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"You might not have been turned on. But you said 'someone' and not 'me'," he said and smirked at her.

Yeosang shook his head at him and rolled his eyes. Then leaned back on his hands as Jeno shifted closer to him.

"Yeosang," Yunho said as it was his turn. He looked at him in annoyance because of what he said to him earlier about his comments. "Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth," Yeosang said.

"Oh come on," people groaned.

"Who is the prettiest girl in this circle?" He asked as he saw Jena clinging to him.

"Bo Jisun," he said simply and looked at Yunho not removing his eyes from him. He noticed the disappointed face of Jena in the corner of his eye and heard her gasp.

"Yeosang..." she said in disbelief then slowly seemed to forget it as it was Yeosang's turn to ask.

Jisun had to give it away, because he was right about it. She sighed softly, watching Yunho continu to play.

As Yeosang was the target, things got more interesting. By his answer to the truth, she wasn't sure if he was being honest or he was just using her name just because he knew her well.

She noticed the annoyance of Jena, smirking at her. She held her laugh because Jena's reaction was funny to Jisun.

Yeosang turned his face to Jisun when he saw how happy she got and smiled widely as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Truth or dare, Jena," he said and turned his head to her.

"Truth," she said.

Yeosang wasn't expecting her to say dare since she kept telling the others to choose dare.

"Do you like ME or my money?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at her.

"Ooh!" Yunho smirked teasingly.

"I like you, Yeosang," she said and sighed deeply.

"My turn," she said and looked at Jisun wanting to get her back for laughing and for being chosen as the prettiest girl by Yeosang.

"Truth or dare, Jisun," she said.

Jisun looked at Jena in disbelief. She knew that Jena only liked Yeosang for his looks and money, more like she was a gold digger.

She rolled her eyes, not understanding why she always chooses her and not other people around them. "Dare," she responded, showing her that she wasn't afraid of her and that silly game.

Yeosang sighed deeply when Jena targeted Jisun again.

"Finally..." Jena mumbled to herself then smirked at Jisun. "I dare you to kiss Yunho," she said, raising her eyebrows.

Jisun cringed at Jena's dare. She already knew Jena's strategy: trying to separate Jisun from Yeosang and it was obvious. She sighed heavily, wanting to take it back but it was hard. She looked at Yunho, mostly glaring at him to see what he thought of the idea.

Yunho looked at her and shook his head. "Never," he said. "Go kiss your lovely best friend." He smirked.